The Lift Selfie Thread

Stretch

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a Beck's Blue with my name on it in 1:45 and counting...although there is a lady coming to deliver a couch at my place first...

Has anyone ever done a couch-bike selfie on the hub?  

I'm gonna do this one....will be late for Evans birthday but better late than never!!

I'm gonna do this one....will be late for Evans birthday but better late than never!!

It's a race between you and Tumbles to see who posts it first! AND GO!

#whatwouldevando?

#wonderswhetheranyonewillputheircouchinalifttomaketheultimatehubselfie...?

It's a race between you and Tumbles to see who posts it first! AND GO!

#whatwouldevando?

#wonderswhetheranyonewillputheircouchinalifttomaketheultimatehubselfie...?

This is a bridge too far for Evan.

I don't have a couch or lift at work....gonna have to race home later for this pic!!

I don't have a couch or lift at work....gonna have to race home later for this pic!!

Tick tock..

You'll have to hope that Tumbles doesn't get his couch before you get home then... :whistling:

My money's on Tumbles, unless someone pulls a crazy from left field and pips them both!

You'll have to hope that Tumbles doesn't get his couch before you get home then... :whistling:

My money's on Tumbles, unless someone pulls a crazy from left field and pips them both!

I will not give up!! Even though I still have to go collect my number for the 94.7 after work :excl:

I will not give up!! Even though I still have to go collect my number for the 94.7 after work :excl:

Maybe there's a couch at the expo... ;-)

Leaving work in 20...

Maybe there's a couch at the expo... ;-)

Leaving work in 20...

Tumbles changes down two gears and drops the hammer, surging forward to establish the break away! Will it be meaningful? Has he finally broken the spirit of EmptyB? Will he survive the dreaded climb of the Col de CouchSelfie ahead of the peloton, especially with the intermediate pub crawl moments away?

#whatwouldevando?

#TheEvundisputedchampionofthelift

Edited by Tubehunter

Not with the time I start in the morning!  :eek:

Ok, fair enough....

I'll take the silver medal later then

Tumbles changes up two gears and drops the hammer, surging forward to establish the break away! Will it be meaningful? Has he finally broken the spirit of EmptyB? Will he survive the dreaded climb of the Col de CouchSelfie ahead of the peleton, especially with the intermediate pub crawl moments away?

#whatwouldevando?

#TheEvundisputedchampionofthelift

He is breaking me down here damnit.....however you can never predict the outcome of a couch selfie race.

Heres hoping his camera/phone packs up on him :nuke:

Happy Birthday Evan.

I'm sorry, I know this is totally off topic...but has anyone seen #Evansdadshair ?? :eek:

Holy Moly.

Nope! Crop a pic of just the hair please... LF!