A bit of dust and drama at the 947 MTB start

Edition 507

That would be Jules.... the ugly tjop who posted earlier... to scared to ride a full sus bike... :)

I think you will also find that Jules is a very indecisive chap, give him more than one gear and he just doesn't know what to do!

That is Jules. He came 6th overall  :eek:

Imagine what he could have achieved, if the Pyga was ready for this race.... :ph34r:

Imagine what he could have achieved, if the Pyga was ready for this race.... :ph34r:

There was a PYGA in 2nd place with Nico P

Haha I told those Pyga okes I don't understand why there are so many sprockets on the back wheel! 

Actually there was a moerse gap between the first five okes and then me. So I don't think even the Pyga would have helped on Sunday... 

I think you will also find that Jules is a very indecisive chap, give him more than one gear and he just doesn't know what to do!

I know - he struggles to sort out the forward gears from the reverse gears on his bike.

I know - he struggles to sort out the forward gears from the reverse gears on his bike.

Seems to be a pattern, his forks on back to front as well ;)

Seems to be a pattern, his forks on back to front as well ;)

No no - look carefully its on front to back....

and HB - by the way - big milestone...

Thats how to get rid of the race favourite!!! Pity William, Nico & Neil were'nt involoved (in a nice way of course). Then it would have been a race for the masses.

Europcar kit? Sure I rode with you for last 10km or so. You left me for dead on the final climb. I was in the UFO shirt. 

yes I remember you. My technical skills are still non existent, so you guys pass me in those sections and I come back on the climbs and the jeeptrack where my fitness can show off abit ;)

Archived