Ride 24hour Edurance...Eish

Pro-Funrider

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pro-Funrider, why did you not come say "Hi"??? or grab a piece of choccie cake????

i only did 6 laps (which is why one of a team-mate's?cling-ons?said?i?didn't?deserve?the?finisher's?medal?with?"24"?on?it)?so?i?shouldn't?complain,?but?yep,?my?butt?does?feel?it?a?bit

congrats on coming second!

doesn't change the fact you shoulda come got some choccie cake!

who did you do it with?

Pr-funrider... you've been on thehub for long enough to know that i bake choccie cake for any event i'm involved in.

though after this weekend i'm tempted to restrict the baking for when i know it's gonna be appreciated. there was a whole lot left over. at least here int he office it was appreciated, but i think a hub tradition is risking death here.

this is definitely putting the choccie cake tradition at risk... it's clearly not important to anyone anymore

Wie se boude is seer na die naweek??

Ek moet maar wydsbeen loop. hehehe

Jip - my agterent wil ook tipies nie nou na 'n saal kyk nie, laat staan nog op een sit! Maar dit was 'n great naweek! Ons het 8ste ge-eindig in OT - nie te sleg gegewe dat nie een van ons meer lus was om te aanhou ry na 11:15 gister nie!

this is definitely putting the choccie cake tradition at risk... it's clearly not important to anyone anymore

Generalisation is a dangerous pasttime SP