[Event] Stellenbosch Cycle Tour

Nick

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2F.  Hope my ITBS sorts itself out by Sunday!

Not a cure, but definitely a relieve from agony. Old "boere-raad". Apply equal amounts of Zambuk ointment mixed with Wintergreen (small tube) and Haarlemensis (Lennon product off the shelf). Should be around R60 for everything. Nothing beats rest, but time is not on your side. I am not an expert or pro in the field, simply offering a muti/recipe that helped me. Good luck with the recovery. 

3A for me :thumbup: but I'm still not feeling right after my recent dance with the death flu :( so not sure if I'll be fit for Sunday. Will really hate it if I have to give it a miss. :thumbdown:

Anyone with an Entry Please drop me a DM, Today would be preferable so that I can go tomorrow to Rondebosch Golf Club to do the substitution.

I am not going to pay the late entry fee of R450.

Thanks Guys.

soooooo... whats the time frame to finish this ride in... seven hours? (before cut off)

asking for a friend... 

:whistling:

Tell 'your' friend this from the regs for the event...  :whistling:  :whistling:  :devil:

Riders are required to complete the Stellenbosch Cycle Tour course within 7 (seven) hours to be awarded a result and finishing certificate unless the race organisers determine otherwise on the day of the event.

3A for me :thumbup: but I'm still not feeling right after my recent dance with the death flu :( so not sure if I'll be fit for Sunday. Will really hate it if I have to give it a miss. :thumbdown:

Don't take a chance if you are not 100%.  Not worth it.  It is going to be very hot on Sunday (34+), and as it is, a normally fit rider's heart will take strain already in that heat.

Edited by Moridin

Anyone know how substitution is done for this and if seeding is done at reg?

Substitution can be done at any of the registration points at a cost of R50. Not sure about seeding. 

Hi Guys,

I have an entry 3B at 6:29 up for grabs. Will sell for R310 to offset the cost of substitution. Feel free to email me at oliverhagan@gmail.com if interested.

Cheers,

Oliver

I'm seeded in # (tandem), but my trusty stoker are injured. I'm going to split the tandem & substitute myself to a single bike. I.e. the other entry becomes available.

Yours for ~R310  (or free to a charity / kid that could not ride due to costs)