Gauteng Road & TT Champs 2016

Ryinc

Just received a mail from people that have stepped in to try make this event a success.

Communication will be sent out, once they've agreed the route and times are acceptable. I'm not going to publish anything until it's confirmed - not going to be the cause of further conflicting information.

Send me a PM if you're interested in a guideline start time for the TT.

The road race is on the circuit I published, and varies from 2-5 laps depending on the groups.

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Number collection - another pain the royal a$$

Another thing to be added to the agenda for our local provincial committees to find a solution for.

Number collection - another pain the royal a$$

Another thing to be added to the agenda for our local provincial committees to find a solution for.

Shouldn't be difficult ask SASeeding.  

Gerald do you know how strictly they apply the TT bike rules? I have an oldish bike I would like to use but not sure it is still 'legal' .....

Gerald do you know how strictly they apply the TT bike rules? I have an oldish bike I would like to use but not sure it is still 'legal' .....

If its anything like previous years and at SA's they strict with their ancient measuring device.

Archived