2009 Hub Calender

Canaris

[quote=bored girl.....ok except the one that BB's personal photographer took.....I like that one Big%20smile

mon plaisir mon ami Tongue

you bringing him with this weekend? Tongue

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest colonel

If the money will go to the SPCA I will pay to be in it and I will go f**king naked and show off all my tatoos if need be.

Really if money is going to SPCA I will do it tell me where to send a pic(s)

If the money will go to the SPCA I will pay to be in it and I will go f**king naked and show off all my tatoos if need be.

Your vrou is going to moer you if you flash the family jewels for all to see...........  or she is going to show you off to the worldLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

If the funds fo to the SPCA count me in as well!!!! Heck I'll go naked and take the Campy bits off my bike so she's naked too!!!!

Guest colonel

Your vrou is going to moer you if you flash the family jewels for all to see...........  or she is going to show you off to the worldLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

My wife moers me all the time....

My wife moers me all the time....

I don't know if that's kinky or downright perverseShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked

I think we must get a "hub-calendar-committee" together to get this project off the groud, what u think?

Any suggestions ?

I think we must get a "hub-calendar-committee" together to get this project off the groud' date=' what u think?

?

Any suggestions ?
[/quote']

You in Ivy?

I'm in Wolfie - representing thousands of KZN hubbersLOLLOL

(let me know when the first meeting is so i can try and coordinate a road ride, groenkloof and prawn evening during that time)
bobbie2008-04-24 10:03:15

Thanks Bobster

Please vote on poll re proceeds

one up on you there Wolfie.. you should know betterWinkLOL