2009 Hub Calender

Canaris

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How about each person pays R10 to have his/picture in the collage. You can buy as many spots as you like.

A3 like this. And be original and let the year start in July 08 and run to June 09.

Think it would all fit on an A3?

How about each person pays R10 to have his/picture in the collage. You can buy as many spots as you like.

Who's gonna be the photographer? Tongue

MWNN

It seems to be a shallowish barrel.

On the bright side at least BigH isn't there smiley36.gif

*Sigh of relief* that image of the boobs on the keyboard (Thanks Spinnekop) still haunts me.

Must say' date=' Psycho seems to have quite a following amongst the female contingent of our little flockWink

But I simply can't hang a calender with Ewep behind the bathroom door.... will become completely constipated. DeadLOL
[/quote']

That and what are you going to use for a dartboardWinkWinkWinkWinkWink

sammajoor2008-04-24 04:18:27

You can send in what picture you like. It can be a scanned one from one of you race photos or your ID photo or like Minty one of your bike take with your cell. The images will only be 17.7mm x 14mm so quality is not really an issue.

You can send in what picture you like. It can be a scanned one from one of you race photos or your ID photo or like Minty one of your bike take with your cell. The images will only be 17.7mm x 14mm so quality is not really an issue.

You mean you actually have a pic from a race that you like???? After a year and a half I am yet to see one that I like.....ok except the one that BB's personal photographer took.....I like that one Big%20smile

Am on my mobile en route to Bloem so don't see your pics Mampara' date=' like the idea though[/quote']

Eisch bru !  Keep ur eye on the road not on ur phone !Confused

I want a month with a collage of all the TCS ladies!!!
Oh...and there has to be some space for Anriette' date=' Miss Swain(if anyone knows her, I'm a big fan!!)
[/quote']

you deserve one of anriette only. just have one photo and twelve removable calendar pages

How about just a big collage with everybody on and then the little month tear-off at the bottom. The day squares must be big enough to write the names om races in.

Monies rased can go to FORA/SPCA.

Maybe think about a year planner.

Then sell each day block to a hubber for his/her foto. Maybe each one will buy the block of his birthday.

And then as it is a cycling calender print the the races in already.

or at least all the most popular races as voted for by the hubbers.

make it the hubbers race calender, races where you most likely will find Hubbers.

[quote=bored girl.....ok except the one that BB's personal photographer took.....I like that one Big%20smile

mon plaisir mon ami Tongue