Bikehub biggest loser 2015 competition

eddy

What the fudge... Got on the scale on Saturday

90.8kg

Today anything from 93.7 and 3 minutes later at 92.7 kg

So I think it is time for a new scale as I am getting weird readings from mine...

Maybe I should get on the scale at the Dr. Mom works for a slender wonder seller...

Well you atleast know you are in the 90+ kg group

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

74.7kg this morning.

Not as much as I would have liked to drop (0.8kg) but at least I'm heading in the right direction

Down 0.5kg which is a surprise as physio said I could get back on the bike this weekend but only able to ride gently.

94.2kg

74.7kg this morning.

Not as much as I would have liked to drop (0.8kg) but at least I'm heading in the right direction

What's your height Frodo ?

perhaps he went for a dump......

Got a new battery for the scale as it gave weird readings as well as an error

I'v banned myself from beer from 28th Nov - 31st Dec. Its been a big help!

Although I knocked back a bottle of Chardonnay whilst watching TV on Sat night....

Hey you losers, or according to the last few posts, you "winners"!

Have the same issue, up and down, oh well, standing on 3kgs down in two and half weeks. Could have been more, but braais, beer and bread don't mix well with what we all are trying to do here. Even if its 300gr in two weeks down, its something.

Keep at it boys, my motto will be: everything in moderation is good for you

Week 1 was 93.5, week 2 was 93.5 now week 3 on 91 or slightly under, I must confess to using an oldish analogue scale. I'm off to get a decent digital scale today. Any specific brand/model recommendations? 

Instant weight loss strategies:

Place the scale on a nice, thick, high density carpet.....guaranteed 2-3kgs.

Swing your arms up and down, as in flying motion.......Newton's 3 law in action....for a split second you will be 10kg lighter......the other split second 10kg heavier......trick is to take pic when lighter ????????????

Oh, 104.8kg.....someone please enter....thanks

Swing your arms up and down, as in flying motion.......Newton's 3 law in action....for a split second you will be 10kg lighter......the other split second 10kg heavier......trick is to take pic when lighter

Done

Swing your arms up and down, as in flying motion.......Newton's 3 law in action....for a split second you will be 10kg lighter......the other split second 10kg heavier......trick is to take pic when lighter

Surely you need a friend to take the picture to avoid the blur from the swinging arms? ;)

Archived