Sags MUST improve his tactical decision-making.....

Check out the intensity in his eye-balls during the wet 2014 edition, a few kms from the finish, with The Viking as the eventual victor

http://images.cyclingtips.com/content/uploads/2015/03/CORVOS_00024707-056.jpg

Yes he does.. he needs to listen to that voice in his ear, not his head

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am having difficulty registering

PC or on your Phone?

Just follow the link, http://www.velogames.com/spring-classics/2016/entryform.php

Click on classics fantasy,

Pick your team, once finished,

choose submit team at the bottom,

then when it  says login or register new account; register a new account.

go to your team page once logged in and enter our league code and say join.

Passionate

Fanatical 

Fundamentalist

Obsessed

And I thought Gen was ultra enthusiastic

:clap:

What can I say, It's a curse.

Shite.. this is hard choosing a team

. Flippen sagan took 20 of my credits.. poof just like that

Shite.. this is hard choosing a team

. Flippen sagan took 20 of my credits.. poof just like that

Toe maar... I know the feeling.

In the voice of Dr Evil... Bwah ha ha ha

I eventually had to cut Sagan and Cancellara from my team to get better balance over the 11 races  :eek:

#alleggsin1basket

I eventually had to cut Sagan and Cancellara from my team to get better balance over the 11 races  :eek:

#alleggsin1basket

Surely this team of twelve isn't for all 11 races, why else do you have 24 transfers?

Surely this team of twelve isn't for all 11 races, why else do you have 24 transfers?

I still haven't read all the rules, but this bit seems to indicate that 24 changes in total over the 11 races is allowed - that's just over 2 per event so some riders need to see it through most of the races.

In-Game Team Changes

Velogames Fantasy Classics allows directeurs to change their roster of 12 riders between races, by using their allocated transfers.

Transfers allow directeurs to select a team most suitable for the upcoming races, and prevents the potential problem where a direceteur may find themselves with a squad of riders who are not competing in a particular event.

In the Fantasy Classics spring series game, each directeur has 24 transfers to use during the series.

I still haven't read all the rules, but this bit seems to indicate that 24 changes in total over the 11 races is allowed - that's just over 2 per event so some riders need to see it through most of the races.

In-Game Team Changes

Velogames Fantasy Classics allows directeurs to change their roster of 12 riders between races, by using their allocated transfers.

Transfers allow directeurs to select a team most suitable for the upcoming races, and prevents the potential problem where a direceteur may find themselves with a squad of riders who are not competing in a particular event.

In the Fantasy Classics spring series game, each directeur has 24 transfers to use during the series.

I didn't even read the rules????

So thx. .I have a few riders I really really wanted, but had to cut them..due to lack of credits..and I wasn't willing to skop some of my other riders

Guys, check out the SuperSport schedule, it appears they aren't showing MSR live tomorrow and only have highlights on Sunday.

Archived