• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's the official statement from RCS:

Due to a landslide on the Milano-Sanremo original race course in between Genova Voltri and Arenzano, the Race Direction together with the Police Support Officer decided to divert the race onto the A10 highway, entering in Genova Voltri and exiting in Arenzano to rejoin the original course. This detour is now officially part of the race course.

post-5455-1458391166,6854.jpg

post-5455-1458391179,9271.jpg

I'm accessing YouTube via the the Eurosport link on steep hill. Works a treat accept for all the advertising

Yeah me to the first eurosport link

GO EBH

81km remaining from 291km

A shade over 80km left in the race and the Tinkoff-Dimension Data partnership is working with the gap between the break and the peloton down to 3'50.

Kluge cramps up and drifts to the back to stretch out. He's been on the attack since KM 14.

Cancellara drifts around the bunch as if he's just out on a Sunday club run. The former winner will be content with how the race has gone so far for him. He has a man in the break and it's meant that the rest of the Trek Segafredo team can sit back while other teams chase.

Ya my link is also Eurosport.

If you go Full Screen the adverts go away.

Haven't figured that one out. Still loads of adds. I'm streaming from the tablet onto the TV.

Haven't figured that one out. Still loads of adds. I'm streaming from the tablet onto the TV.

Eurosport always have loads of adds, but here from where is really matters about 40km or so to go there won't be many, if any.

Not sure about your Youtube link, but with my Eurosport link above, when you open it, it starts with pop-up ads overlaying the race visuals. And a small bit of text at the top counting down, "this advert closes in .. seconds". You wait until it's finished counting down and then look for the little 'X'. Clicking it closes the pop-ups. Then you immediately click on full screen, otherwise those pop-ups keep coming back.

Not sure about your Youtube link, but with my Eurosport link above, when you open it, it starts with pop-up ads overlaying the race visuals. And a small bit of text at the top counting down, "this advert closes in .. seconds". You wait until it's finished counting down and then look for the little 'X'. Clicking it closes the pop-ups. Then you immediately click on full screen, otherwise those pop-ups keep coming back.

The YouTube link streams the eurosport visuals. .no pop up adds but normal eurosport adds

Archived