SNIP... and one just bloody passed them a bit too close.[emoji35]

What the hell!

Cmon, motos!

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How does Etixx miss the move.. I mean they are short 1 rider (Sagan) to be called the dream team.. and again.. they missed the move..aye

How many kays to go? Need to get home and on the trainer. :cursing:

Bout 76km

Correction 72km. .there was long ad break

#3dpk Leaders: Kristoff, Morkov, Zabel, Durbridge, Farazijn, Phinney, Vliegen, Keukeleire, Knees, Rowe, Lutsenko, Westra, Bohli, Pedersen, Bodnar & Van Poppel

What a power pack

Geez

70km to go

About 8km to Die Muur where the sorting out will happen 

Oh all bad.. think he hit a pothole.. OTB and I think into a car on the side of the road

Yeah I think you're right. Must've been grabbling with this for a while.

I love his point and well articulated explanation of taking calculated risks with intense racing. The dangers and all the argy bargy he admits to getting involved in versus simply being exposed to dangers from other sources.

That to me is the key. Even with all the dangers of jockying for position in a sprint finish and the associated risks of injury, none of these riders will stop racing. In fact that's why they race. But when a motorbike just overtakes you within a whisker or rides on you're @rse for no reason it's way different.

It's the same reason why so many don't ride on the road anymore.

Pretty much yeah. Getting hurt because of your own positioning within the race is one thing but getting hurt because of something dangerous that's there because of the race organizers or broadcasters? No ways. Nobody wants that (except the organizers or broadcasters maybe).

How does Etixx miss the move.. I mean they are short 1 rider (Sagan) to be called the dream team.. and again.. they missed the move..aye

Honestly this whole season so far has left me scratching my head re. Quick Step. The biggest team in 1 day racing and they're getting 'owned' by the other teams so far.

And they're really messing up my Velogames points!

Honestly this whole season so far has left me scratching my head re. Quick Step. The biggest team in 1 day racing and they're getting 'owned' by the other teams so far.

And they're really messing up my Velogames points!

Ja nee vra dit... too many times they miss the move and then the rest of the teams that missed it just sit cause etixx will work to bring it back.. or attempt to bring it back..

Last year they had numbers in the breaks and couldn't finish it off.

Archived