http://www.bikebore.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/kapelmuur-Rouleur-lent-poster.jpg

Guys rode up there yesterday in Panne, I thought its no longer included in Flanders?

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys rode up there yesterday in Panne, I thought its no longer included in Flanders?

As far as I know the MUUR isn't in yrs years RVV

my bad... thought it was in this year. Apologies. 

Koppenberg will be toughest but not sure it will be decisive. I'm going with Cancellara or Sagan.  

It's crazy that it isn't in

Koppenberg will be toughest but not sure it will be decisive. I'm going with Cancellara or Sagan.

The whole race is tough.. and the weather. Man that alone could be decisive. . The big boys will have to pay very close attention..

What Sparticus is eating each night for Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.... He's not always been my favourite rider but I'm rooting for him in this years edition. He just knows how to be marked out of the game, not want to be worked in a break but has been able to adapt and win emphatically the entire way through his career. Legend. :)

tumblr_nm5jk0MG9X1rcsglqo1_500.jpg

What Sparticus is eating each night for Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.... He's not always been my favourite rider but I'm rooting for him in this years edition. He just knows how to be marked out of the game, not want to be worked in a break but has been able to adapt and win emphatically the entire way through his career. Legend. :)

tumblr_nm5jk0MG9X1rcsglqo1_500.jpg

If it can't be Sagan it must be Boonen, or Vanmarke, or Eddie B, or .. lemme think. .nope that's it.. my alternatives[emoji16]

Ag okay. .and fabian. . But he has just become a bit less likeable with all his grumpiness the last couple of seasons. .

He moans much too much.[emoji6]

The Confirmed ladies line up.. (note Neff, who has been on the road a lot lately )

6393b046895c55403789f0491650900a.jpg

Huge speeds and a crash in the first 10 km of stage 2. #3dpk never gets boring.

Another insightful and revealing blog from Cyclingcips's The Secret Pro

Humm.... a little swipe at Sparticus on a couple of levels? 

"I’m sure I have witnessed him do the same thing to us a few years ago, but that time he did it all alone, then continued to ride off solo for the victory. Maybe his engine isn’t quite as big these days?"

"I’m sure I have witnessed him do the same thing to us a few years ago, but that time he did it all alone, then continued to ride off solo for the victory. Maybe his engine isn’t quite as big these days?"

I don't it's a swipe.. I think it's just an honest opinion

Or am I missing some between the line things?

A little swipe maybe but both barrels reserved for Demare and Nibali 

I don't it's a swipe.. I think it's just an honest opinion

Or am I missing some between the line things?

Ye olde 'Cancellara and the motorised bike' rumours from a few years ago and maybe that he is getting older all rolled into one? 

Yeah, Niballi and Demare don't come off at all well. There is very little sugar coating  on those subjects. :)

Archived