• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And they are off! 

And we're off with 8 eight skipping clear of the field in the early stages. They have a gap but it's just a few yards at the moment. The peloton are already reacting.

The name of the leaders trickle through via Sporza. We have Gougeard, Morice, House, Van Goethem, Farazijn, Van Melsen, Van Zummeren and Reus. A decent enough move at this stage. One Pro will be delighted to have a rider in the break, for sure.

No official time gap just yet but Eitxx QuickStep have already moved up to the front of the bunch and started to set the pace. Nothing too hard, just enough to keep the break in check and the peloton on their toes. Boonen, Martin, both where they should be at this point in the race.

www.steephill.tv when the tv comes online / cyclingnews.com for the live text updates until then! 

www.steephill.tv when the tv comes online / cyclingnews.com for the live text updates until then!

Coverage should start soon.. tick tock

Anyone know a link to the ladies race? Keen to see what's happening there. Hoping Lizzie A take the line in the WC hoops... maybe Sagan can make it a WC double! 

Anyone know a link to the ladies race? Keen to see what's happening there. Hoping Lizzie A take the line in the WC hoops... maybe Sagan can make it a WC double!

No idea.. shees.. will have to go look for it

#OHN #Women less than 10km to go. Armitstead now leads solo, @gracieelvin back in the reduced chasing bunch

Men's race:

Sagan is in the top 20 riders at the moment and has four riders around him - the world champion well placed with 78km to go.

Archived