Fabric Scoop Shallow Race Saddle

Veebee

Just looking for some feedback on the Fabric Scoop Shallow Race Saddle with Ti rails.

Anyone using this and how do you rate it ?

Currently using Selle Italia Flight flow but not finding this very comfortable, even after just a 2 hour ride so need to try out something else.

Thanks.

as a different option, try the Fabric Line.... its an incredibly comfortable saddle. Chainworx stock them in Durban North

Just looking for some feedback on the Fabric Scoop Shallow Race Saddle with Ti rails.

Anyone using this and how do you rate it ?

Currently using Selle Italia Flight flow but not finding this very comfortable, even after just a 2 hour ride so need to try out something else.

Thanks.

Best saddle I've used since forever. Ordered two more for my other bikes.

bye bye expensive Italian saddles

I have to be very honest ;I have ridden Fizik Gobi's for about 3 years,and no saddle is really comfortable in any event.However,in terms of value for money and overall comfort the Fabric Scoop for me is great.No more numbness.

I have to be very honest ;I have ridden Fizik Gobi's for about 3 years,and no saddle is really comfortable in any event.However,in terms of value for money and overall comfort the Fabric Scoop for me is great.No more numbness.

anyone know where else in Durban I can find Fabric saddles ?

Chainworx is out of stock and checking with the supplier if he has the Shallow Race.

I just recently purchased the Fabric Scoop Race (flat) version with Ti rails.  Fitted it yesterday, and testing it this evening - so I will give you feedback in the morning.  Try Chris willemse online store.

Edited by Rock Rabbit

I just recently purchased the Fabric Scoop Race (flat) version with Ti rails.  Fitted it yesterday, and testing it this evening - so I will give you feedback in the morning.  Try Chris willemse online store.

Did you get a chance to give it a go yet ?

I have taken the saddle for a light 30km test ride, and in that short time I can feel it is providing support in all the right places.  The important thing is for the saddle to be supporting your seat bones, and not your sensitive areas.  The saddle has a really minimal profile, so you won't find it rubbing on your inner thigh causing unwanted chafe.  With the combined padding of my shorts the saddle is really comfy and flexible.  I will be doing a 100km training ride on Saturday, and a 110km race near the end of the month - will provide more feedback then.  P.s. I weigh 70kgs, and I have a slim build.

Edited by Rock Rabbit

• 3 weeks later...

got the saddle fitted last Monday and have done about 150km on it. Finding it a lot more comfortable than the Selle, and no chaffing between the saddle and thigh area.

Need to put in more distance, but soo far, all good.

got the saddle fitted last Monday and have done about 150km on it. Finding it a lot more comfortable than the Selle, and no chaffing between the saddle and thigh area.

Need to put in more distance, but soo far, all good.

did you get the line or scoop?

• 6 months later...

Hi guys

Anyone know where I can get Fabric Line Saddle. Have a Fizik at the moment but numbness is killing me in even less than a hour.

Thanks