Gear tuning assistance Nelspruit

Shadow7

Anyone in Nelspruit that knows how to set gears? Hear till friday and LBS busy and cant assist before then. Would really like to get some riding in at Mankele before I head back to JHB but after todays ride gears completely out. Happy to supply the beers

No never heard of it. Where is that?

Valencia is a massive Shop that sells bikes etc. Its just before you exit Nels on the N4 Going towards Malelane/Maputo. Its on your left hand side.

http://www.vbike.co.za/

They are always willing to help.

Anyone in Nelspruit that knows how to set gears? Hear till friday and LBS busy and cant assist before then. Would really like to get some riding in at Mankele before I head back to JHB but after todays ride gears completely out. Happy to supply the beers

Visit Craig and the guys at Trail Tech Cycles. While you are there take your time to drool on their new Evil and Knolly bikes. 

Will check both out tomorrow. Anyone have contact details or address for trail tech?

From their site

Address: Nelspruit, Mpumalanga, South Africa
Telephone: +27 (0) 82 451 1037
Email: info@trailtechcycles.co.za

It is much cheaper and faster to learn to do the basics youself. I tought myself via google and youtube and Trial and Error. Its the only way to learn...

Will save you lots of $$$$ in the long run.

Edited by Lexx