Swiss Cycles Rosebank

SwissCyclesZA

At Swiss Cycles we pride ourselves on great customer service and by making every individual feel at home when they walk into our store!

We have invested in our staff to ensure that when dealing with clients they can provide the best cycling knowledge and advice within the cycling market.

One of our great service offerings we pride ourselves on at our store is our very comprehensive Retul bicycle fitment. Our bike fitter conducts an initial physical assessment of the rider which at this point can address the rider's concerns about performance, pain, or any other issues the rider hopes to alleviate during the bike fit.

For more information about a Retul bike fit visit their website https://www.retul.com.

Every new bicycle we sell is fitted by our bike fitter using the Retul system to ensure the client is comfortable and most powerful on their BMC from their first ride.

For more information you can visit our website www.swisscycles.co.za or to make a booking for a bicycle fitment you can contact our bike fitter on fitment@swisscycle.co.za 

Alternatively you can download our Swiss Cycles app in the Apple and Android app store. Through the Swiss Cycles app you can book a bicycle fitment, book your bike in for a service as well as post any cool photos of your bike rides.

post-84260-0-50842800-1454664311_thumb.jpg

Do they have chocolates too?

Not as far as I know - but there is a burger joint across the road for you.....

• 1 year later...

Very Sad to see the closure of your doors this morning. All the best for wherever the future may take you. 

post-46817-0-71679500-1509024442_thumb.jpg

Archived