Get those tandems ready..

BikeMax

The BikeMax Vineyard Reeds funride on the 8th October will be hosting a Kenzan Tiles Tandem challenge with some great prizes.

There will be a weekend in a Saab convertible donated by Reeds, as well as some cash prizes.

So come on all you tandem owners and get ready to race - it's a great tandem route and a superb family venue for hanging out afterwards.

Fatty ?

WW ?

The challenge is on boys if you are up to it ..LOL

BikeMax: I spoke to mdk555 last night and the 555EXPRESS is on loan to fatty and the_kid for the weekend. We'll be there! Thumbs%20Up

BikeMax: I spoke to mdk555 last night and the 555EXPRESS is on loan to fatty and the_kid for the weekend. We'll be there! Thumbs%20Up

Fantastic - no cast excuses for WW as he can always sit on the back LOL

Nick and I are riding

Robby and Uwe

Spread the word - we are gong to need more help to beat RR / Uwe Confused

BikeMax' date='

Do you enter online for this race?
[/quote']

No - you can enter on the day at PPA table but might want to chat to them first to ensure you get a start in the racing tandems.

You get my mail ?

Cruxpearl is the TCS tandem going to be there ????

If so there is no point in the Capies even entering Wink.

Fighting talk...can't wait..Big%20smile

Aaarrr...! That be fighting talk!!

WW will be there.

But sorry guys' date=' I'll be riding a mixed tandem from now on....Big%20smileHeart
[/quote']

Thats a cop out WW - just cos you are loved up doesn't mean you get to stop getting beat by us..LOL

BikeMax,

Yes, got your mail this morning, have replied, did not get you previous mail though...

Alas... Jaco will be racing Single Bike...

Is there going to be a Licensed Elite group?

CRUX TELL JACO TO BRING WITH THE TANDEM? THAT IS THE WEEKEND THAT HE WILL BE IN CTOWN? IF HE NEEDS BORDING OR ANYTHING ELSE GIVE ME A SHOUT AND I WILL SEE IF I CAN ASSIST! (NO CHARGE) Wink

FATTY DOES THIS ROUTE INCLUDES HELSHOOGTE? I THINK SO....... mmmm?..........  ONS SAL MOET TRAP DAT DIT K$^&@!

Nope, only the Paardeberg mini-climb...but it's enough to kill my legs. You better bring your SA's form that day smurfie!

WW will be there.

But sorry guys' date=' I'll be riding a mixed tandem from now on....Big%20smileHeart
[/quote']

Thats a cop out WW - just cos you are loved up doesn't mean you get to stop getting beat by us..LOL

Well we can always join you in the racing section, if they allow mixed tandems to join, we might just surprise a few people.....Wink