Get those tandems ready..

BikeMax

So talking about tandems.....

Anybody else joining us in setting up tandem teams for the Double Century?

It's not everyday you get to be the 1st to try something new, so come be part of the fisrt ever tandem team time trial over a distance of 200km!

BRING IT UP BB(BIG BROTHER)

IT WILL BE FUN..... JUST MAKE SURE U HAVE CLIP ON SHOES AND NOT TAKKIES. OR MABY WE SHOULD BOTH WEAR TAKKIES AND BEAT THE REST..... Clap

BIKE MAX DONT TELL ROBBIE........(HA,HA,HA,HA)

AKA SMURF

The Kid2006-09-28 03:47:40

BRING IT UP BB(BIG BROTHER)

IT WILL BE FUN..... JUST MAKE SURE U HAVE CLIP ON SHOES AND NOT TAKKIES. OR MABY WE SHOULD BOTH WEAR TAKKIES AND BEAT THE REST..... Clap

BIKE MAX DONT TELL ROBBIE........(HA' date='HA,HA,HA)

AKA SMURF

[/quote']

Dont forget the skinsuits......LOL

BikeMax: I spoke to mdk555 last night and the 555EXPRESS is on loan to fatty and the_kid for the weekend. We'll be there! Thumbs%20Up

Takkies or cleats?

Is there going to be a Licensed Elite group?

No, regular funride with PPA seeded A,B etc.. but all of the A guys are licensed, but contain elite and some subvet riders..

and I don't wish to be the person trying to get into A group without an offical PPA funride number, that has to be posted to you, and they have checked over and over that you are a paid up member! Confused

Is there going to be a Licensed Elite group?

No' date=' regular funride with PPA seeded A,B etc.. but all of the A guys are licensed, but contain elite and some subvet riders..

and I don't wish to be the person trying to get into A group without an offical PPA funride number, that has to be posted to you, and they have checked over and over that you are a paid up member! Confused
[/quote']

Bloody hell you are not kidding - and if they have not posted it to you then woe betide trying to start with a tem number - to the back I tell you..Angry

BikeMax: I spoke to mdk555 last night and the 555EXPRESS is on loan to fatty and the_kid for the weekend. We'll be there! Thumbs%20Up

Takkies or cleats?
No no! I am not riding a 80km race with takkies! Cleats please Wink