Paris - Nice 2016

T-Bob

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

“Then I just exploded. That was the hardest last 20 kilometers of my career...

Tonight I’m gonna’ get totally hammered! Days like that don’t happen very often.”

Gee

Great Race, although any race you put 'Berto you are guaranteed fireworks.

I think 'Berto was still the strongest, he just ran out of road with the neutralized mountain stage, which ironically would have been perfectly suited to him.

It is what it is, but I think Gee was saying a little prayer that he didn't have to defend up the mountain on stage four. 

Great Race, although any race you put 'Berto you are guaranteed fireworks.

I think 'Berto was still the strongest, he just ran out of road with the neutralized mountain stage, which ironically would have been perfectly suited to him.

It is what it is, but I think Gee was saying a little prayer that he didn't have to defend up the mountain on stage four.

Yip

. Berto wil fight till he runs out of road.

“Then I just exploded. That was the hardest last 20 kilometers of my career...

Tonight I’m gonna’ get totally hammered! Days like that don’t happen very often.”

Gee

Yeah, a bit of controversy over some alleged motorbike pacing in favor of SKY, I didn't see it on the bit I watched, but, Yates is not really a whiner so if he says their was pacing, then, I think, he is convinced there was, its unlikely SKY will agree though, would be interesting to hear what some other of the teams thought, maybe BMC, although they also would have benefited.

Yeah, a bit of controversy over some alleged motorbike pacing in favor of SKY, I didn't see it on the bit I watched, but, Yates is not really a whiner so if he says their was pacing, then, I think, he is convinced there was, its unlikely SKY will agree though, would be interesting to hear what some other of the teams thought, maybe BMC, although they also would have benefited.

I agree

When Oleg whines, I question it

When Yates protests, there is definitely cause!

Nothing will come of it, obviously.

'Berto won't make any claims either - he lets his dance on the pedals do the talking

Those motors bikes were all over the place - one could even claim they helped El Berto.

As for Sean, I got him down as a bit of a winging pom.

Those last few Km, wow again, awesome battling around such narrow roads. 

I like Yates, but he must have amazing eye sight to see moto pacing from 200m back :P

Archived