[Event] Rockets Funky Fynbos MTB Challenge

KC1

Had a ball on the 45 but ran out of juice after 36ks and struggled in a good while after my wife... We saw beaut flowers and even a herd of horses galloping down the trail at one point.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Was 1st on top of the big mountain, miss the turn on top and ending 1.5km down the other side. Maybe different colour signs with danger tape across the road would be better and the leading motorbike 100m in front of the leaders and not 500m ahead.  

Hard-core route with amazing prizes.

See you next year

Spoke to our route marker - suggestions noted thank you.  And that was quite a steep up and down.  Thanks again

• 4 weeks later...

I had the privilege of participating in the 30km race this morning. 

The race was very well organised, the route was excellently marked, the route was tough but the views absolutely fantastic.  Well done to all those who participated in organising this wonderful event.  There was a wonderful rapport between the participants who cycled around me.The entire event had a "breakaway from the city" Authentic Rural Feel to it.

Thank you

Thank you. We are super chuffed you enjoyed the event.  Such a great vibe this year. The participants make it all worthwhile. See you next year :)

Had a ball on the 45 but ran out of juice after 36ks and struggled in a good while after my wife... We saw beaut flowers and even a herd of horses galloping down the trail at one point.

Well done. The 45 is a worthy challenge for the most skilled and fit riders.....and you still had some juice left to enjoy the flowers and horses....awesome...see you next year.