Van Gaalens Shooting

fabes

Now if he shot the dog while the snot nose was holding it I would be a bit upset . 

Here's what really happened, really:

Farmer hates all animals but is paid to look after some farm animals, so he reluctantly does. At night, he cleans, oils and caresses his trusty shot gun because he knows that sometime he may just need it.

On the fateful day, his non-black-non-white-void-of-colour farmworker tells him that there is a mad dog eating the farm animals and threatening small children playing ring-a-ring-of-roses near the river.

He is overjoyed, so he grabs said shotgun and charges off to the river to find the mad dog. He sees the children playing with it and cuddling the cute little disease-ridden-mouth-frothing animal and says to the little girl: "hold him still!" which she did. then he said, "watch this one!" and he pulls not one, but several shots at the dog, one handed (just like in Terminator). this caused the dog to be obliterated while still in the hands of the child. She cries and cries calling the mad dog: "my fifi, my fifi"

The end.

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Farmer hates all animals but is paid to look after some farm animals, so he reluctantly does. At night, he cleans, oils and caresses his trusty shot gun because he knows that sometime he may just need it.

On the fateful day, his non-black-non-white-void-of-colour farmworker tells him that there is a mad dog eating the farm animals and threatening small children playing ring-a-ring-of-roses near the river.

He is overjoyed, so he grabs said shotgun and charges off to the river to find the mad dog. He sees the children playing with it and cuddling the cute little disease-ridden mouth frothing animal and says to the little girl: "hold him still!" which she did. then he said, "watch this one!" and he pulls no one. but several shots at the dog, one handed (Just like in Terminator). this caused the dog to be obliterated while still in the hands of the child. She cries and cries calling the mad dog: "my fifi, my fifi"

The end.

Sweet jesus whahahahahahahaha

He is overjoyed, so he grabs said shotgun and charges off to the river to find the mad dog. He sees the children playing with it and cuddling the cute little disease-ridden mouth frothing animal and says to the little girl: "hold him still!" which she did. then he said, "watch this one!" and he pulls no one. but several shots at the dog, one handed (Just like in Terminator). this caused the dog to be obliterated while still in the hands of the child. She cries and cries calling the mad dog: "my fifi, my fifi"

The end.

tumblr_inline_n09fdteJch1rfn0e9.gif

http://45.media.tumblr.com/1c6cf932cb64a9876a0ab393202d5680/tumblr_mmy776VtnN1s5e5bko3_r1_400.gif

So, who of you are going to ride with your Glocks at Van Gaalens to take down some feral dogs?  :whistling:  :ph34r:

Guest notmyname

So, who of you are going to ride with your Glocks at Van Gaalens to take down some feral dogs? :whistling: :ph34r:

I find the picnicking keyboard wariors a far more satisfying target.

post-2304-0-48871500-1460104112.png

The spot where the poor dog drew its last breath looks like it has been marked with the Star of David. I am deeply offended that the dog was assumed to have been Jewish.

post-2304-0-48871500-1460104112.png

The spot where the poor dog drew its last breath looks like it has been marked with the Star of David. I am deeply offended that the dog was assumed to have been Jewish.

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap: sharp

So, who of you are going to ride with your Glocks at Van Gaalens to take down some feral dogs?  :whistling:  :ph34r:

How much does a Glock weigh? Any suggestions for handlebar mounts? Is it bad form to leave spent cartridges on the trail side like goo sachets? Your question is a loaded one... :whistling:  

She's just a troll begging for attention. I doubt very much that it's a real profile.

Having a name like Di Lemmer must be a real dilemma....

How much does a Glock weigh? Any suggestions for handlebar mounts? Is it bad form to leave spent cartridges on the trail side like goo sachets? Your question is a loaded one... :whistling:  

so you going with  NO COMMENT THEN :ph34r:  :whistling:  :whistling:

He is overjoyed, so he grabs said shotgun and charges off to the river to find the mad dog. He sees the children playing with it and cuddling the cute little disease-ridden-mouth-frothing animal and says to the little girl: "hold him still!" which she did. then he said, "watch this one!" and he pulls not one, but several shots at the dog, one handed (just like in Terminator). this caused the dog to be obliterated while still in the hands of the child. She cries and cries calling the mad dog: "my fifi, my fifi"

The end.

I cant stop laughing at this.... BDF, I love you. You have made my week!

All I can picture when thinking of this farmer now is this....

http://25.media.tumblr.com/18677cf832dc02e6f9efc69a2c2938cd/tumblr_mrw1tr92c61sv7h9yo1_400.gif

Having a name like Di Lemmer must be a real dilemma....

I think there are a few whose names should be Wayne Kerr, Richard Cranium, Paul Niss, and Wayn'es dad, M. F. Kerr.

It's Friday.  Leave interpretation until the second beer has gone down this afternoon.

I cant stop laughing at this.... BDF, I love you. You have made my week!

All I can picture when thinking of this farmer now is this....

http://25.media.tumblr.com/18677cf832dc02e6f9efc69a2c2938cd/tumblr_mrw1tr92c61sv7h9yo1_400.gif

This and the Bazooka! My keyboard died from a coffee overdose!

I think there are a few whose names should be Wayne Kerr, Richard Cranium, Paul Niss, and Wayn'es dad, M. F. Kerr.

She could have put more thought into it and called herself Di Farmer!

Archived