Ruby vs ESI grips vs Luvhandles?

Andrek

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I ordered a set of LuvHandles last night, at that price i can order 3 pairs and its still cheaper than what my LBS charges for one set of ESIs.

Was big big big ESi fan, till luvhandles, replaced all my bikes with them they so cheap.

Gonna order in a few before the price hike kicks in

Was big big big ESi fan, till luvhandles, replaced all my bikes with them they so cheap.

Gonna order in a few before the price hike kicks in

very similar to ESIs then?

I ordered a set of LuvHandles last night, at that price i can order 3 pairs and its still cheaper than what my LBS charges for one set of ESIs.

Yeah, new ESI pricing is mildly mental. R450 for a pair  :eek:

Thanks for the thread, will be trying these as well to replace my ESI, are these similar to the race or the chunky ESI

very similar to ESIs then?

YES, softer grips more, i prefer to ride no gloves

Just ordered 2 sets of LuvHandles, if they are as good as what everyone says they are the might just be my new go to grips.

YES

Thanks for the thread, will be trying these as well to replace my ESI, are these similar to the race or the chunky ESI

Chunky YES

Edited by Meezo

YES, softer grips more, i prefer to ride no gloves

YES

Chunky YES

hahahah their sales just went through the roof, i decided i wanted to check them out and i will order a few extra sets before they increase the price. Should have just ordered a couple last night already.

The supplier of Ruby grips say they don't get as dirty in comparison to others! Being silicone foam, I wonder what is your experience out there?