7-on-the-7th @ Hakahana

hayleyearth

The last #enduro at Hakahana last year was over 2 days and there was a total of 7 stages.

The plan is to go ride them all in one go (okay with a couple of chit chat breaks and sessioning of sections if wanted) on Saturday, the 7th May...........I still have to do that drop on Stage 7 I think it is (or is it the new stage 4).  :blush: 

I am not yet 100% sure if we will have FULL access to like stage 5 or or, but I believe we are good to go.

Meeting 7 for 7:30 start or do you guys rather want a 8am start?

I am leaving SA soon and have said since the end of last year I want to do all the stages back to back  :clap:

Come have some fun!! 

(Normal entrance fee will apply and of course a good vibe with a beer or 2 afterwards..)

I am keen to join, just not sure if I will be able to manage all 7 stages without passing out. 

You sound like Bruce Almighty telling god, "I'm free on the 7th at 7" ;) :P

The last #enduro at Hakahana last year was over 2 days and there was a total of 7 stages.

The plan is to go ride them all in one go (okay with a couple of chit chat breaks and sessioning of sections if wanted) on Saturday, the 7th May...........I still have to do that drop on Stage 7 I think it is (or is it the new stage 4).  :blush: 

I am not yet 100% sure if we will have FULL access to like stage 5 or or, but I believe we are good to go.

I am leaving SA soon and have said since the end of last year I want to do all the stages back to back  :clap:

Come have some fun!! 

(Normal entrance fee will apply and of course a good vibe with a beer or 2 afterwards..)

Will join you with the crew, I will probably call it a day after stage 4 though.

I'm there!! And yes Hayley we are busy cleaning Sp5, 6 and 7, so all lines will be open.

BTW its only 31km total with 1170m elev. Looks like this if we ride 6,1,5,2,3,4,7.

post-39465-0-06581600-1462297848_thumb.jpg

Edited by HAKAHANA TRAILS

I'm there!! And yes Hayley we are busy cleaning Sp5, 6 and 7, so all lines will be open.

BTW its only 31km total with 1170m elev. Looks like this if we ride 6,1,5,2,3,4,7.

:clap: :clap:

post-24697-0-93759700-1462524476_thumb.jpg

post-24697-0-53141000-1462524540_thumb.jpg

I have a cold trying to brake through my immune system - I am hoping it holds off till after tomorrow ride!

Edited by hayleyearth

attachicon.gif1.jpg

attachicon.gif3.jpg

I have a cold trying to brake through my immune system - I am hoping it holds off till after tomorrow ride!

I'll be there...still recovering so will just take it easy. But if you hear a lot of coughing... That's me! [emoji4]

broken wrist and hand with stretched and badly bruised tendons all over the place has me out i am afraid.