Chris jnr is getting married - Wedding Specials

Chris Willemse

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Till Monday, while stock last. 

Morning Team CWC: Any news on when the 650B ZTR Flow EX/Hope Pro wheelsets will be arriving, and what a killer deal they will be offered at :drool:  My gat jeuk.....

Yoh this currently adding new products may kill me.

I worked out my budget, made my purchase accordingly.

Then this morning, BAM! New product I really need (Yes, NEED, not want), so yep I bought it.

Now I'm deep in the overdraft but smiling.

ON PROMOTION

NOW: R199

Simply put one Smell Well in each shoe when you get home from work or school and let them work overnight. The very next morning, your shoes will be dry, fresh and emit a pleasant smell. When it is time to put on your shoes, 

just transfer your SmellWell to another pair of shoes.  

This way they are working on 2 pairs at the same time!

Sport footwear and sports equipment:

Let your SmellWell work at all times when you are not exercising. That way you always have a fresh pair of shoes to put on! 

Add an extra pair of SmellWell in your gym bag, shin guards, hockey pads or goalie gloves to keep them fresh too. 

SmellWell even works in your car, motorhome, camper, cabin, closet and clothes drawer.

Do your SmellWell feel a little tired after prolonged use in grungy, stinky shoes? 

Just leave them out  so that oxygen can rejuvenate them.

If they have been in a really wet environment and you can feel that they bag contents have crystalized, simply squeeze 

the bags so that they regain their natural texture again as well as regaining their ability to absorb moisture and odor.

post-1632-0-18500900-1462881330_thumb.jpg

Edited by CWC Online