Bicycle Power/Powertap - Best service ever

Spirog

So, in a story that doesn't bear repeating (because it makes me feel really stupid), I damaged one of my 6 month-old Powertap P1 pedals.

I took it to Dave @ Bicycle Power (the local agents) in Rivonia and explained that I was entirely to blame and could the pedal be fixed? They don't have a facility to do that kind of repair locally, so the pedals would need to be sent to the States.

Dave proceeded to lend me a pair of demo pedal so I was not left with my power meters.

He sent them to America where the one pedal was replaced in its entirety and the other was fully serviced.

The pedals were returned with a brand new pair of free cleats (value R 350)

The entire process took about 4 weeks, but I was not inconvenienced at all, as I was riding with their demo pedals.

I got my repaired and updated pedals back today and the entire process cost just R 500.00.

We spend lots of time deciding which products to buy for all our cycling exploits. We sometimes forget that service is as important a requirement as any other. When I am next in the market for an indoor trainer or power meter, there is only one place I will go to make my purchase - Bicycle Power.

Thanks, Dave. Your service is exceptional.

Dave's service is excellent!!!!!!!

got my Powerbeam Pro trainer back from him this Tuesday.

always willing to help and super fast replies.

Dave you are the man :thumbup:

Dave's service is excellent!!!!!!!

got my Powerbeam Pro trainer back from him this Tuesday.

always willing to help and super fast replies.

Dave you are the man :thumbup:

what happened to it?