Cyclists bike-jacked in PE

Two cyclists on a tandem were attacked by 3 armed individuals in Glendore road yesterday.I am led to believe that another cyclist was attacked in the same place last week as well.

Many cyclists use this road for their Marine Loop ride so I guess the only answer is now to make sure we all ride in bigger groups.

Very sad news.

Eish where did you get the info from. I was out there yesterday morning very early!

Because these bastards will steal anything they can get their hands on.

Any idea who the riders are?

They should find it back soon though.Not that many tandems in PE.

Im in PE next weekend and im bring my bike with me. Ill make sure I stay away from there.

Any other hot spots I should comsider? I Will be staying in Summerstrand.

Im in PE next weekend and im bring my bike with me. Ill make sure I stay away from there.

How far you planning to cycle? A ride out alon marine drive to Schoonies and back should give you 40 km. Safe and beautiful

just avoid Walmer Location. The attacks in this area are shocking. A friend was stabbed during a road race (running) in front of Walmer Location in full view of other competitors. They stole her running shoes

Guest notmyname

Glendore is a no go area to cycle alone, it is way too close to Walmer location and Victoria drive. Maybe our wonderful new Metro Police force can start patrolling that area.

Chicken munchers don't work in Jhb or Pretoors. What makes you think they are going to work in PE?

How far you planning to cycle? A ride out alon marine drive to Schoonies and back should give you 40 km. Safe and beautiful

Untill some tik kop tuin technician discovers a bush he can hide in along that route.

Chicken munchers don't work in Jhb or Pretoors. What makes you think they are going to work in PE?

I was being sarcastic. PE people will understand. Our metro force was launched last week and it is already a massive shambles.

I was being sarcastic. PE people will understand. Our metro force was launched last week and it is already a massive shambles.