• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys

Anybody know who in SA stocks Kask Bambino helmets as well as a decent quality skinsuit for tt?

Is anyone doing the Xterra in Grabouw this year? I am planning to train on the bike course every weekend so if anyone of any ability wants to join me please let me know.

I'm doing the light - purely because of swimming distance. Just started swimming and... it's not as if you can have a rest. So at this stage it's still a maybe, but hoping to be fine by that time. 

I'm doing the light - purely because of swimming distance. Just started swimming and... it's not as if you can have a rest. So at this stage it's still a maybe, but hoping to be fine by that time. 

Hey SeaBee, goodluck. Why not do the Cape Mile Swim the week before the Xterra. It would be a good practice for you in the dark water? 

Hey SeaBee, goodluck. Why not do the Cape Mile Swim the week before the Xterra. It would be a good practice for you in the dark water? 

Already entered - for the 500 only. Somebody needs to keep the life guards on their toes! 

hi there all, need tips on buying first tri suite...

some questions: 

sleeves / sleevless?

Best make? (orca, 2xu, ...)

locally available? (which stores)

ball park price and lastly

proper fit 

thanks in advance

Edited by duanelr

some questions: 

sleeves / sleevless?

proper fit 

thanks in advance

I've moved away from sleeveless to sleeves, only because I lost my guns...  :ph34r:

Orca every time, because I like the brand - silly reason I know. I think they're around R3k, which isn't cheap, but they're just so damn comfortable.

If you come through to Joburg, Troisport is awesome, has a bunch of brands, Orca concept store in Rivonia has some sexy goodies too.

some questions: 

sleeves / sleevless?

proper fit 

thanks in advance

Sleeve/Sleeveless depends on race distance and whether you burn?

In general

Sprint/Olympic/70.3 - sleeveless

140.6 - sleeves 

But depends on your own preference as have seen sleeved for 70.3's and sleeveless for 140.6

Check out fluidlines https://fluidlines.co.za/collections/trisuits?sort_by=price-ascending

Already entered - for the 500 only. Somebody needs to keep the life guards on their toes! 

You that person going to do breast stroke from the start??? lmao... Love it! 

As long as you're there a part of it  :clap: