Tour de France Fantasy Tour 2016

Frosty

Geraldm24, Just out of interest, did any 2 Hubbers pick exactly the same team?

active 9 riders or total 12?  Will be interesting though.  Subs will make the difference in my opinion

• Replies 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply

active 9 riders or total 12?  Will be interesting though.  Subs will make the difference in my opinion

Starting 9 as a departure point. Subs a category.

Geraldm24, Just out of interest, did any 2 Hubbers pick exactly the same team?

Chances are very good for a yes answer.

I will check later and let you know

Of the 648 entries, a duplicate only happens twice:

• 3 people have picked the entire Team Sky team
  • 2 people have picked the entire Team DiData
  • 4 people didn't select any riders

The rest of the entries (subs included) returns zero duplicates. Is that possible?

Perhaps you would like to know the logic used to determine, and correct me if you think it's not accurate enough:

• data is in columns C1:N648;
  • 12 columns with the formula =small($C1:$N1;1), and repeat for 12 columns changing the 1 to 2, 3, 4... 12. This sorts each team from lowest bib number to highest bib number;
  • Then use =concatenate("'";O1;P1,Q1;...;Z1) to create a "TEXT" value for the team;
  • Then use =countif($AC$1:$AC$648;AC1) to count the number of duplicates in the "TEXT" column.

edit: This is for the entire team of 12.

edit: 4 hubbers didn't select any riders

Of the 648 entries, a duplicate only happens twice:

• 3 people have picked the entire Team Sky team
  • 2 people have picked the entire Team DiData
  • 4 people didn't select any riders

The rest of the entries (subs included) returns zero duplicates. Is that possible?

Perhaps you would like to know the logic used to determine, and correct me if you think it's not accurate enough:

• data is in columns C1:N648;
  • 12 columns with the formula =small($C1:$N1;1), and repeat for 12 columns changing the 1 to 2, 3, 4... 12. This sorts each team from lowest bib number to highest bib number;
  • Then use =concatenate("'";O1;P1,Q1;...;Z1) to create a "TEXT" value for the team;
  • Then use =countif($AC$1:$AC$648;AC1) to count the number of duplicates in the "TEXT" column.

edit: This is for the entire team of 12.

edit: 4 hubbers didn't select any riders

I would have just added the bib numbers together per hubber and sorted. Then match duplicates. If any duplicated then check the individuals.

I would have just added the bib numbers together per hubber and sorted. Then match duplicates. If any duplicated then check the individuals.

Problem is that 1+11+101=113

51+41+21 also equals 113

I tried that before (2013 or 2014, I think)

Okay, if I use just the 9 active riders (without the subs), there are 7 sets of duplicate riders. This means the use of their subs should help split the guys.

Problem is that 1+11+101=113

51+41+21 also equals 113

I tried that before (2013 or 2014, I think)

Ja, I realise that but it will automatically exclude a huge sample. You way is very clever though. I'm not so smart!

Here's the duplicate values if you add the bib numbers:

1 - 259

2 - 214 

3 - 123

4 -   36

5 -     5

6 -     6

Here's the duplicate values if you add the bib numbers:

1 - 259

2 - 214 

3 - 123

4 -   36

5 -     5

6 -     6

So much for my theory!

i cant believe i missed a team entry !

You been too focused on Munga Mango ????

The leaderboard has been updated with Stage 3 points.

Today's stage prize:

c4b565846a2fe97e0e81c7f25fc05a61.jpg

Fabric Scoop Race Saddle

The Scoop saddle is designed to provide flexibility and great ergonomic feel for all genres of cycling. Starting with our unique flexible base, vacuum bonded upper and custom design rail, the Fabric Scoop is proven to be the perfect balance of comfort, performance and simplicity. Available in three profiles and four specifications.

More info: fabric.cc

This prize will be awarded to Fantasy team which scores the most White jersey (young rider) points on Stage 3

Archived