Tour de France Fantasy Tour 2016

Frosty

Ja the things with pure sprinters is there are only so many stages they can score you points... and then they still have to get to Paris..and British cycling said he will only be going to Rio as part of the track team if he leaves the tour early..

Clearly I didn't pick him[emoji53]

Dont think we will regret it.if anything we made a good call as his tour is already a massive success and can pull out at anytime .

• Replies 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply

658 entries received.

Scores for the first stage have been checked, but now you need to check that your picks are correct, and that the points are in check.

Cavendish would have scored 90 points:

50 for the win

10 for leading the GC

10 for leading the Sprinter's competition

10 for having the yellow jersey

10 for having the green jersey

Apologies for the delay - I was out riding my MTB, on a final recce ride before confirming details for a race in November. Just one of many balls I'm juggling at this stage.

658 entries received.

Scores for the first stage have been checked, but now you need to check that your picks are correct, and that the points are in check.

Cavendish would have scored 90 points:

50 for the win

10 for leading the GC

10 for leading the Sprinter's competition

10 for having the yellow jersey

10 for having the green jersey

Apologies for the delay - I was out riding my MTB, on a final recce ride before confirming details for a race in November. Just one of many balls I'm juggling at this stage.

Yoh that's a lot of entries.

Well done to our first prize winner Fabio's team who has the Stage 1 winner on their team.

Stage 1 Prize: Giro Synthe Helmet

giro_synthe.jpg

The Synthe™ is the pinnacle of road helmet design. It offers impressive cooling power, minimal weight, supreme fit and streamlined aerodynamic efficiency. It is a true synthesis of all features a modern rider wants in a high performance road racing helmet. The difference is clear in the wind tunnel—our extensive testing reveals that the Synthe is nearly as efficient as the fastest time trial helmets. But the Synthe’s greatest attributes are comfort and ventilation.

More info: www.giro.com

Stage 2 Prize: Sigma Rox 10.0 GPS unit

93547f086c09f080a2939723c7a5a16c.jpg

All the prize and stage details available in the Stage Guide.

Well done to our first prize winner Fabio's team who has the Stage 1 winner on their team.

giro_synthe.jpg

The Synthe™ is the pinnacle of road helmet design. It offers impressive cooling power, minimal weight, supreme fit and streamlined aerodynamic efficiency. It is a true synthesis of all features a modern rider wants in a high performance road racing helmet. The difference is clear in the wind tunnel—our extensive testing reveals that the Synthe is nearly as efficient as the fastest time trial helmets. But the Synthe’s greatest attributes are comfort and ventilation.

More info: www.giro.com

Congrats Buddy!

Well done to our first prize winner Fabio's team who has the Stage 1 winner on their team.

giro_synthe.jpg

More info: www.giro.com

Just as well I didn't have Cav in my team.. I have one of those (thx you Pinot)[emoji6]

Congrats Fabio..great prize.

What is the hold up! The results should have been updated yesterday already

no hold up, stage 2 hadn't started when results were finalised. And the Tour is three weeks long.

That is why I picked him for now. Will be substituting with a GC contender on the first rest day?

The 4 riders in the break at the intermediate sprint point are:

67 - STUYVEN Jasper

134 - BENEDETTI Cesare

139 - VOSS Paul

212 - BREEN Vegard

Only Breen the unpicked rider, so a few Hubbers will be scoring 10 points for the "break".

Two people picked Stuyven, and he came oh-so-close to giving them 200 points.

As Sagan is now the leader in Green, 543 names (83.79%) will go into the draw for today's prize.

More details once all results are finalised on the Tour website.

Archived