Ironman 70.3 East London 2017

fanievb

On another point, did anyone else notice the abundance of insanely gorgeous woman competing? Wow!!

pics or it did not happen...

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have signed up for the Sprint in May. Been training for a few weeks now, and it's slow. Meeting with a coach from MyProgram Generator today to understand the training a bit better. What are you using for your training? Any specific plan? 

Can't access the link... There are plenty more photos here: https://www.facebook.com/BackyardAdventuresSA

Hi EmJay I don't want to jack this thread, so maybe we can talk general and specific training on the 'give it a tri' thread.

pics or it did not happen...

No No No... you don't get things that easy... you want to see.... you have to enter!! ;)

No No No... you don't get things that easy... you want to see.... you have to enter!! ;)

"yet another motivation to do 70.3"!!!

Haha yeah it also goes along with the unwritten rule.  What goes on tour, stays on tour! :thumbup:

Hmm the London option is very possible for me, I have a colleague coming back in the next two weeks from there for some meetings. Any idea on where to get them?

Sizing wise compared to other available brands are they quite similar?

Hullabaloo are supposed to start stocking later this month but Im not holding my breath and the pricing is probably going to be nutty.

Try http://www.hokaoneone.eu/en/search?k_clickid=918a31ac-ad9a-4a1e-b242-931dbc3baa55&source=eggl_ppc_UK+-+Brand%3EHoka+One+One

Or Millet Sports.

Sizing runs about half a size up -but just look at the reviews on shoes but mostly a half a size up. On Millet Sports just be aware that the size they show is UK. The Hoka Europe show the Europe  sizes so no confusion.

I have tried the Valour and the Constant if you have some motion control issues-I supinate but have not had any discomfort.

Try http://www.hokaoneone.eu/en/search?k_clickid=918a31ac-ad9a-4a1e-b242-931dbc3baa55&source=eggl_ppc_UK+-+Brand%3EHoka+One+One

Or Millet Sports.

Sizing runs about half a size up -but just look at the reviews on shoes but mostly a half a size up. On Millet Sports just be aware that the size they show is UK. The Hoka Europe show the different  Europe sizes so no confusion.

I have tried the Valour and the Constant if you have some motion control issues-I supinate but have not had any discomfort.

Rocket Boy-sorry for the late reply-maybe I should switch on my Notifications for the Hub

Or Millet Sports.

Sizing runs about half a size up -but just look at the reviews on shoes but mostly a half a size up. On Millet Sports just be aware that the size they show is UK. The Hoka Europe show the Europe  sizes so no confusion.

I have been running in Hoka for the last 4 years.Will never ever run in anything else again.started with clifto one then clifto 2 then on bondi for lsd runs and currently on clifton 3.everytime someone goes to nz or aus i place my order to bring with.

if only they would have them locally.

I have been running in Hoka for the last 4 years.Will never ever run in anything else again.started with clifto one then clifto 2 then on bondi for lsd runs and currently on clifton 3.everytime someone goes to nz or aus i place my order to bring with.

if only they would have them locally.

How long does yours last-the outsole seems to wear quickly, but I murder shoes so no surprise.

Hullabaloo Sports are going to be the Distributor in SA-Whatever that means, they have good brands like Rocky Mountain and Helly Hansen -but yeah not holding my breath here.

On another point, did anyone else notice the abundance of insanely gorgeous woman competing? Wow!!

Cycling builds the best bodies....without a doubt

Archived