Biker crashes into bear

ReaperVR

https://www.jacarandafm.com/shows/workzone-with-barney-simon/biker-crashes-bear/

Rider Davis Souza was riding near Lake Tahoe in California on Tuesday before bumping into a bear. Fortunately for us, he was wearing a helmet cam which managed to capture the horrible accident. Although the man hit the bear, it seems neither of them were injured.

According to Souza, the bear ran off before he could check whether he was ok or not. “#tramplebearstuesday this bear came out of nowhere and was gone before I could ask if it was alright or anything,” Souza wrote on Instagram.

https://www.instagram.com/savydouza/

could have been worse the bear might have stayed around because it must be pissssed off :cursing:

happy they both fine though :w00t:

Happened to me with a kangaroo too. But thats fairly common in Aus. Bike was fine, kangaroo was fine...undies,not so much

After working in Alberta, Canada for some time I have come to realize why the yanks expect to see lions when they get of the plane at ORT....they have frigging bears roaming their roads all the time!!

Went for a run the one time, was crapped out by my house mates..apparently you don't go run trails in the forests for some weeks after they come out of hibernation..they eat people. Often. Google bear attack@ Suncor..

Lucky bastard was riding A YT  ..................But yeah after watching the reverend last night that guy should count his blessings the bear did not stick around

After working in Alberta, Canada for some time I have come to realize why the yanks expect to see lions when they get of the plane at ORT....they have frigging bears roaming their roads all the time!!

Went for a run the one time, was crapped out by my house mates..apparently you don't go run trails in the forests for some weeks after they come out of hibernation..they eat people. Often. Google bear attack@ Suncor..

in Anchorage they told me you can run and cycle the trails, but apparently its a bit more dodgy along rivers... legend has it that the bears will get out of the way if they know your are coming, so the trick is to sing all the time to make sure you don't catch them by surprise.

so there i was 20000km away form home cycling along the trails singing "sarie mare" to the top of my lungs with a carefuly practiced action to draw a massive can of bear mace from my bottle cage...  that was okay for flat trails, but i guess singing wouldn't have helped for the guy here on his YT

I have hit a wart hog at speed on a downhill  - warthog 1 - v12 -10..... could have been worse :)

Not sure what would be worse - warthog or bear if it hung around afterwards, although bears might be tempted by the smell of roasties

I have hit a wart hog at speed on a downhill  - warthog 1 - v12 -10..... could have been worse :)

Not sure what would be worse - warthog or bear if it hung around afterwards, although bears might be tempted by the smell of roasties

i've never seen a wart hog climb a tree... 

Archived