What bike is this?

2 X 2

From that distance it looks pretty much like a cheap old Invader or something similar, judging by the fender mounts on the fork and the look of the rear dropouts.

If you want a better guess, you need to give more detail. Close-up shots of the fork and rear drop-outs, lugs, seat stay tops, chainstay brace, rear brake brace, bottom of as well as general BB area and fork crown, top and bottom

Thax, will do

From that distance it looks pretty much like a cheap old Invader or something similar, judging by the fender mounts on the fork and the look of the rear dropouts.

If you want a better guess, you need to give more detail. Close-up shots of the fork and rear drop-outs, lugs, seat stay tops, chainstay brace, rear brake brace, bottom of as well as general BB area and fork crown, top and bottom

Thanx, will do

Does anybody know what bike this is?

piet jood

like I said, looks like a piet jood

(this one is from Oom Chris' collection)

post-1923-0-26730100-1466764657.jpg

like I said, looks like a piet jood

(this one is from Oom Chris' collection)

post-1923-0-26730100-1466764657.jpg

What year model is it about?

Guest notmyname

I don't know what bike it is, but i will give you R300 for it

Go fish...

Does it matter?

It looks as though it has been powder coated in canary yellow, thus making it non original, making it only as valuable and desirable as anyone is willing to pay for it?

A good indicator would be the seat tube diameter.... 27mm or 27.2 mm?

Archived