spinning, yes or no

For the most part i do a double class - nice workout and weight loss is phenomanal!

what does this equate to time-wise?  

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For the most part i do a double class - nice workout and weight loss is phenomanal!

what does this equate to time-wise?  

Some classes are 1 1/2 hours as opposed to 45 mins, and then u get the occasion when there are 2 classes after each other (a 45 min then a 1 1/2 hr one) when you can go hard in th efirst, or use it as a warm up, then go hard in the 2nd bit or time-trial to the music...

I go to one in Gardens that has exactly that - helluva good workout, and led by a cyclist...

Oh goodness, sorry our spin classes are only about 50 minutes in duration each.

I normally complete an hour per session so 2 classes for me would equate to 2 hours of intense training per double session of spinning.

be carefull, if you gonna throw around a beer invite, you may get a few PM'sWink 1hill@aTime2008-05-07 06:19:45

ok what time should i be there, i'll bring my IDT you can try it outBig%20smile 1hill@aTime2008-05-07 06:23:54

I can rent my IDT out for the price of 1 sixpack per session. Session is how long I take to finish said sixpack.

I think whoever gets the 2nd and 3rd sessions will get the best value for money.

Dead

Guest Big H

Nobody mentioned the MOST important part of training indoors.... whether it is Spinning or IDT......... ventilation and hydration. Remember all the rules regarding cycling and hydration is still prevalent when training indoor. When you do high intensity work with a duration longer than one hour supplements may be needed and remember to have something within fifteen minutes of completion to replenish yourself.

Ventilation is also verrrry important as you may start overheating. We used a good insustrial fan with our spinning bikes in Lagos.