Lapierre launch new mountain and road bikes for 2017

News bot

Not sure if I like the new design. That top tube and shock design/setup puzzles me. Looks rather busy and too complicated

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
:o

I dont just beleive that all those bikes aer ugly, come on all off them ugly?, I hope its not a dislike for the brand Lapierre itself. Mind you, Lapierre has been making bikes for over 70 years. I personally like the looks of most of thier ddesigns anyway.

Since when are tan walls for weight weenie bikes only,but then some like it boring. And why do people think that the tan wall tires side walls are thinner,do some homework and you will see that they come in the same casings as their dark siblings.

I guess its an aesthetic statement

I think this is very sexy

ccs-62657-0-24535700-1467982948.jpg

I agree with you, but I do miss the colour play as in the 2016 model. Lapierre will go places in South Africa as I strongly believe.

Each to his own, some will like it, some won't....

If its practical then good on them... I don't like it though.... just saying....

All the 2017 XR models in stock unpacked the container on 22 December.. Bicycle Service Company in Joberg will have some 1st or 2nd week January 2017

Hello good to go,

I read somewhere you are the guy to get Lapierre info from. I need to buy that electronic shock, where can I go here in Gauteng?