2016 Vuelta a España

Bonus

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The last 500m of yesterdays stage was tough as nails:

http://www.steephill.tv/2016/vuelta-a-espana/photos/stage-11/172151_614031363.jpg

[emoji33] crazy. The TV coverage never does it justice

Mind the gap

Sorry meant, check that gap......

He still had a lot left in his legs and was eager to get to his trainer for some spinning before the podium show.  :lol:

I don't follow Sky on social media, but do they do live FB broadcasts?

I follow Tinkoff and they do a Live broadcast every day before the stage starts , I always love watching how much time the guys spend greeting the fans and especially kids before they head off to sign in.

I know that often causes Sagan to be late for sign in an so on ha ha ha.

But I see Bertie also signs as many caps and papers at what he can.. shame now he even got his bike after signing and then still first stopped again to sign some more and take pics with the kids.. and all that while being ushered on by a staff member.

The biggest issue was to stop people from touching the shoulder he fell on.. cycling is probably the only sport where people get to get so close to the athletes while they race and before and after. Really is a special sport.

Edited by Gen

Pathetic dig

Come on Swiss. Don't be so sensitive. I thought it lead to an even greater comeback.

Gen "Just not while he is riding ..Froome will backhand him "

:clap:  :clap:  :clap: 

Pathetic dig

Momento..

I am just quickly filling the mud pool for the imminent mud wrestling fight.[emoji6]

So SwissVan..where is that pic of you and Sagan again.. that always makes everyone feel better.[emoji39]

PS SwissVan can do and say anything, he has met the rock star himself.. bragging rights for life[emoji16]

Edited by Gen

Momento..

I am just quickly filling the mud pool for the imminent mud wrestling fight.[emoji6]

So SwissVan..where is that pic of you and Sagan again.. that always makes everyone feel better.[emoji39]

PS SwissVan can do and say anything, he has met the rock star himself.. bragging rights for life[emoji16]

....more like my wife asked him nicely to pose for picture with me....

hehe but after a few years and beers we will be old friends :thumbup:

....more like my wife asked him nicely to pose for picture with me....

hehe but after a few years and beers we will be old friends [emoji106]

You were supposed to just go with it man[emoji6]

and make Cav even more upset jealous? [emoji317]

Cav isn't upset..only traumatized after Froome's celebration[emoji6]

Wait today Froome will do that little bike throw thing on the line.. so funny it's the only time he doesn't do his chicken imitation.

You know Froome is a great rider.. we all will admit that..but that makes me think of a young kid that has seen the sprinters throw their bikes at the line and when riding gets to his finish line and then remembers to throw the bike on the line.[emoji23] [emoji23]

Edited by Gen

and make Cav even more upset jealous? :devil:

I'm filled with envy. (any pics of you and Tommeke?)

But i'll chill now.

Cav isn't upset..only traumatized after Froome's celebration[emoji6]

Wait today Froome will do that little bike throw thing on the line.. so funny it's the only time he doesn't do his chicken imitation.

You know Froome is a great rider.. we all will admit that..but that makes me think of a young kid that has seen the sprinters throw their bikes at the line and when riding gets to his finish line and then remembers to throw the bike on the line.[emoji23] [emoji23]

By now everyone should know that I can not stand Froome. Even if he crossed the line nonchalantly I'd still be pissed that he won the race. 

But seeing as he's winning everything (During GT's) I'll play nice.

Go Froome, Go  :unsure: