SRAM acquires ShockWiz electronic tuning assistant

News bot

This has huge application amongst off road motorbike and car racers if properly developed, it's better than a shock dyno and replaces a bunch of expensive kit to see what your setup is doing (and therefore almost no one does)

I can't seem to find any info on whether it will assist with rear suspension as well, or if it is limited to the fork.

I can't seem to find any info on whether it will assist with rear suspension as well, or if it is limited to the fork.

The writeup said it does support both, and for best results, one needs to be attached to each suspension point. (therefore two is needed)

edit: ShockWiz is equally at home on a hardtail or a dual suspension bike. For best results on a dual suspension bike, it is recommended that you use two ShockWiz devices to tune the fork and shock at the same time.

Edited by Wannabe

The work on both - 1 unit for each concurrently they reccomend.

too much time in front of the screen..... Hope I didn't miss things like that in my work stuff!

The writeup said it does support both, and for best results, one needs to be attached to each suspension point. (therefore two is needed)

edit: ShockWiz is equally at home on a hardtail or a dual suspension bike. For best results on a dual suspension bike, it is recommended that you use two ShockWiz devices to tune the fork and shock at the same time.

too much time in front of the screen..... Hope I didn't miss things like that in my work stuff!

Are my posts invisible, or what?   :whistling:  :ph34r: