Bottomless Tokens and Rings

jcmeyerSS

Anyone know where I can buy some:

and some

I can order them from Jenson but will only get here in September. Was hoping to get them before next weekends enduro.

anyone know who has stock?

rings for monarch at trailhead...they had a big packet full the last time I was there.

tokens....eish, gordie ordered for me from us

rings for monarch at trailhead...they had a big packet full the last time I was there.

tokens....eish, gordie ordered for me from us

Never had when i was there a while back will have to check in again.

Hey gonna order from jenson and ship to uncle Fred and he can bring them through for me in September. but was hoping someone knew of a local source.

• 2 months later...

Anybody know where to get the ring bands for a Monarch DebonAir? Apparently everything is on backorder according to LBS.

I got my bottomless tokens for my fork at 'This Way Out' in Contermanns and am going to see if Stoke in CT will sort me out with some spacers for my rear can. If you're not getting locally then try Stoke as they are the masters of all bouncy bits. 

Anybody know where to get the ring bands for a Monarch DebonAir? Apparently everything is on backorder according to LBS.

Try droo or robbiesbicycleconcept in pe

Archived