UCI Road World Champs 2016 (12-16 October)

Frosty

Fact ????

Amalie Dideriksen joined Marianne Vos, Nicole Cooke and Pauline Ferrand-Prevot as one of the few riders to win both the junior and elite women's road races at the World Championships. Dideriksen has matched Vos in converting her junior title into an elite one in just two years.

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We are in the 21st century, everybody has television... They can watch on television."

Sagz, on the level of crowd attendance in Doha

Lol

Some people quite upset about that comment.. but apparently the journos there said it was Sagan being Sagan and said in a bit of a joke[emoji23] [emoji23]

Fact ????

Amalie Dideriksen joined Marianne Vos, Nicole Cooke and Pauline Ferrand-Prevot as one of the few riders to win both the junior and elite women's road races at the World Championships. Dideriksen has matched Vos in converting her junior title into an elite one in just two years.

Incredible

Lol

Some people quite upset about that comment.. but apparently the journos there said it was Sagan being Sagan and said in a bit of a joke[emoji23] [emoji23]

He's quirky that Peter Sagan

????

And riders are signing in..

News is there are winds of 30km/h out in the desert.

And there are quite a lot of fans in the sign in area hey.. all very excited to see Sagan

Some riders roll off the start with there ice vests still on. The Camelbaks have infiltrated the peleton as riders try and stay cool. It's going to be a long hot day.

Archived