UCI Road World Champs 2016 (12-16 October)

Frosty

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Germans don't have many allies in that group.. it will be up to them and the dutch to get back..

Not sure if the Dutch will really help

This race is HOTT!! I think the front group is strong enough to stay away. Any one think the other Didata riders will help Cav/Edvald secure the win? Dougald and Eritrean dont have anyone else to work for

This race is HOTT!! I think the front group is strong enough to stay away. Any one think the other Didata riders will help Cav/Edvald secure the win? Dougald and Eritrean dont have anyone else to work for

No... Eddie B is there for Kristoff.. not sure if Dougall will maybe..

Cav only have Blythe for company.. looks like the rest of team TUE have all abandoned.

Shame Degenkolb is trying to get them to move it.. but the Belgiums in that chasing group won't let it happen..there are a few Italians there too. And they will also disrupt the chase

Swift, Rowe, Thomas, and Cummings all out of the race for Great Britain. A very disappointing ride from a team that were looking to dominate here. They still have Cavendish in the lead group with Blythe but they lack numbers.

Archived