UCI Road World Champs 2016 (12-16 October)

Frosty

In all fairness.. the Belgiums killed them it was full gas with such a strong bunch.. pity Germany did the have Martin with them.. it maybe would've been different and he could've pulled them back.

100% the poms and the belgiums ripped it apart, was awesome to see but the heat is writing off the ability (or will) to set up a chase over the 120kms left in the race which is a shame. I'm loving it though, it's a great race so far. 

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Being squirted n the face with water isn't much of a deterrent in that heat I don't think. Quite funny though.

Ja lol.. proper little tantrum that ha ha ha

Now Degenkolb is just being a baby.. why on earth would the Belgium rider help..

Think he's pointing out that he is on Griepel's team for the next 2 years and would do well to sit mid pack an let them get on racing rather then keep getting up the front and disrupting their efforts.... peppered with a few classic german 'F*&ks'. Gold. 

Think he's pointing out that he is on Griepel's team for the next 2 years and would do well to sit mid pack an let them get on racing rather then keep getting up the front and disrupting their efforts.... peppered with a few classic german 'F*&ks'. Gold.

Lol

I reckon he is more scared of Boonen than Degenkolb [emoji23] [emoji23]

Lol

I reckon he is more scared of Boonen than Degenkolb [emoji23] [emoji23]

Or maybe he just wants to ride for Belgium and not for his trade teammate! :whistling:

Sent from my GT-S6790 using Tapatalk

I think Germany needs the help of the French if they are to getting anywhere but as the commentators just mentioned Bouhani isn't popular in his own team!

Suspect that GvA and Stuyven might help Tommeke stage a late attack! Belgies riding well for each other!

I think Germany needs the help of the French if they are to getting anywhere but as the commentators just mentioned Bouhani isn't popular in his own team!

Suspect that GvA and Stuyven might help Tommeke stage a late attack! Belgies riding well for each other!

They do yes.

Ja the French team were basically 2 teams..a team for Demare and one for Bouhani.

And yeah Bouhani isn't even liked at his trade team[emoji12]

Such a disappointment for the German team.. they came here with one of the strongest team. And they leave with nothing

They do yes.

Ja the French team were basically 2 teams..a team for Demare and one for Bouhani.

And yeah Bouhani isn't even liked at his trade team[emoji12]

The French should've ridden for Demare or Coqaurd not just because they are more likeable but because I think they are better riders!

Bouhani = douche bag.

Wonder what the ratio of crash barriers to spectators is in this race. There are miles of the things with not a person behind them. Think each of the riders should get one to take home as a souvenir. :)

Archived