What was thread about? - can't remember!

Pantani

Like I have said before... the fact that the UCI forgives and forgets and washes slates clean' date=' dresses the prodigal son in it's finest robes and makes him an ambassador for anti doping... Correct me if I'm wrong but those to me are the characteristics of a Christian organisation... Just like the biblical parable of The Prodigal Son...

[/quote']

Pantani, things can look like things they are not.  Just because there is some parallels between singular acts by the UCI and what is expected as normal behaviour from Christains does not mean that the UCI is either Christain or has intergrated the core assumptions, beliefs and dogma's of the christain faith.  Therefore you can say that the UCI has acted in a biblical or christain fashion, and not that UCI is christain.

Furthermore christainity is a belief structure that leads to behaviour, and is not the behaviour itself.

okay you get the point.  I will stop.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just because you report it doesn't mean Admin MUST remove it.  Sounds like your beef should be with the moderators' date=' not the complainants....[/quote']

Hey... I have no issues with moderators... They have a job to do... But if I have offended someone then tell me so that I can make right... Send me a PM saying "You have been reported for posting content offensive to members of a certain religious persuasion..." Or whatever the message needs to be.

But this incident actually reminds me of Black on Black racism, when Irvin Khoza accused a Black reporter of "thinking like a K*****" in a news conference.

As a Christian, have I offended the sensibilities of other Christians?

Hey Marco.......what exactly did Irvin say? I missed that one!!

Bwahahahaaha...

This will become a 100 page thread... if it makes it without getting the chop!

The burning oil was also the romans' date=' they tried to boil peter the apostle;

Now the romans are very crazy!
[/quote']

So are the British, Goths, Vikings, Egyptians and Swiss according to

Obelix. Oh - and the Gauls...

[
oh right.. eddie izzard did the "church of england" bit.

"cake or death?"

Brilliant! Along with Darth Vader drying tea trays in an Amazonian forest...

Furthermore christainity is a belief structure that leads to behaviour, and is not the behaviour itself.

Clap

The burning oil was also the romans' date=' they tried to boil peter the apostle;

Now the romans are very crazy!
[/quote']

Only to the occupants of a small village in Gaul, to the rest they were just, stop.

Monty Python: Life of Brian:

Reg: All right, but apart from the sanitation, medicine, education, wine, public order, irrigation, roads, the fresh water system and public health, what have the Romans ever done for us?
Attendee: Brought peace?
Reg: Oh, peace - shut up!
Reg: There is not one of us who would not gladly suffer death to rid this country of the Romans once and for all.
Dissenter: Uh, well, one.
Reg: Oh, yeah, yeah, there's one. But otherwise, we're solid.

KonaFan2008-05-09 07:30:44

[

"cake or death?"

you seen the lego video clip for that bit of his? someone did stop-mo lego video for that piece. its brilliant

[

"cake or death?"

you seen the lego video clip for that bit of his? someone did stop-mo lego video for that piece. its brilliant

fand, where can i get more of that clip .. its is brilliant !! i want to see more

fand' date=' where can i get more of that clip .. its is brilliant !! i want to see more
[/quote']

i've got his cd's in mp3 format. if u like eddie izzard, you'll enjoy dane cook as well...

In the bible Jesus says deny before man and I will deny you before the father' date=' Pantani you have a right to voice your opinion, just like anybody else her or in the contry as a matter of fact...

Personally I say Clap

The word Christian means to be Christ LIke not like christ(sorryConfused)
[/quote']

So as a small bit of homework what does Islam, Judaism, Buda-ism and Hinduism have to say about all this?

Also how does this above statement compare to the instruction to forgive?

Kona! Are you from the Judeans Peoples Front??

no the People's front of JudeaLOL

Kona! Are you from the Judeans Peoples Front??

no the People's front of JudeaLOL

****off!! i'm judean peoples front

In the bible Jesus says deny before man and I will deny you before the father' date=' Pantani you have a right to voice your opinion, just like anybody else her or in the contry as a matter of fact...

Personally I say Clap

The word Christian means to be Christ LIke not like christ(sorryConfused)
[/quote']

So as a small bit of homework what does Islam, Judaism, Buda-ism and Hinduism have to say about all this?

Also how does this above statement compare to the instruction to forgive?

aahhh gee, first threads get lost, now we get homework.

only been around a month or so and already change is changing

Suicide Squad Leader: We are the Judean People's Front crack suicide squad! Suicide squad, attack!

[they all stab themselves]

Suicide Squad Leader: That showed 'em, huh?