SAs 2008

THE BODY CENTRE

And oom Hendrik!

20080509_101344_IMG_7472.jpg
[/quote
Can we k@k him out for not wearing a helmet?
He should get spanked with a wooden spoon for not adhearing to the rules
(NO HELMET NO RIDE) aerbo2008-05-11 09:53:26

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Ronell, Would like to know if you perhaps have some pics of the Elite/U23 mens race and especially from Jacques J v Rensburg who won the U23 road race. Would appreciate it very much!

Hi Ronell' date=' Would like to know if you perhaps have some pics of the Elite/U23 mens race and especially from Jacques J v Rensburg who won the U23 road race. Would appreciate it very much![/quote']

juls - as unlikely as this may sound, I have none! But I'm sure lots more will be posted! Sorry!

Well done Daikin.

Is Ashleigh the girl that likes Red Bull so much? Remember caffeine is not so good 4 u.

Congrats to George Smith in the vets 60-64, sommer double SA champ winning the TT by almost 20s and then trouncing the rest of the competition by 2:43 in the RR Thumbs%20Up

Very well done, when I'm big I want to ride like Oom George!!! Clap

Congrats to George Smith in the vets 60-64' date=' sommer double SA champ winning the TT by almost 20s and then trouncing the rest of the competition by 2:43 in the RR Thumbs%20Up

Very well done, when I'm big I want to ride like Oom George!!! Clap
[/quote']

Great Oom George!!ClapClap

Wil jou nou die man 'n traan laat stort daar ver?

Chrispy weet jy hoe voel dit om so iets te sien, al is die foto so klein of jy sien net 'n been of 'n gesig , maar dit beteken die wereld vir n mens .  Dankie aan almal wat na my gesin kyk terwyl ek hier is .

Veral Jill van Mr Price wat die mannetjie deesdae meer in haar huis het as wat hy by die huis is.

Dankie Ronelle vir jou fotos dit word ook waardeer.

DANKIE ALMAL

*hijack off*

• 2 weeks later...

I'm getting many people asking me about who the official photographers were at SA's. But I have no idea. So if anybody knows - can you just post a name or a link here, please?

Thanks!