Western Cape mountain bikers in for a Trailseeker Series treat

News bot

Bosman #4

Marathon - 65km / 1748m Ascent

The race starts off in exciting fashion by taking riders through the spectacular Val du Charron Wine and Olive Estate, and 5-star guesthouse directly. Riders then go onto some of the best sections of the Bains Mountain Bike Trails at Welvanpas, but staying high and splitting from the 40km going deep around the valley. Doolhof Wine Estate will provide a scenic backdrop when True Grit will test skills and stamina before riders climb up to the Bains Kloof Pass, and enter baboon territory on Aap d Huez. Route 66 will provide much joy with its flowing downhill single track. Now, only Cliffhanger and Rodeo remains before riders will encounter the world-famous Bobsled, and finish off with the thrill of Cool Runnings. The race venue, Bosman Family Vineyards, will ensure riders experience true Cape Winelands beauty and hospitality.Bring your family along and make them all experience the excitement of mountain biking!

So out of passed experience, be prepared for 2000m+ of climbing. Going to be a tuff one.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic