Celebrate cycling and win with The Cyclist Co

News bot

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

not everyone is on twitter or Instagram!!

Hi shaper please feel free to post on Facebook and tag us in that. Look forward to seeing your entry.

Will definitely enter this comp. Already have my first pair of socks, and they are great!!! Need some more... Keep up the good work "The Cyclist Co" :)

so where are the casquettes then ?

someone needs to make an SA inspired cotton casquette ...

oooh its mountainbiking not cycling ..... :ph34r: 

Will definitely enter this comp. Already have my first pair of socks, and they are great!!! Need some more... Keep up the good work "The Cyclist Co" :)

Thanks, appreciate the feedback  and your support. We look forward to seeing your entry. 

Already entered on Instagram... 

That first photo... Is that perhaps Mr Media 24 aka Aaron Borril?  :whistling:

We do know Aaron but that is not him in that shot, he's too fast to photograph ;) Thanks for the entry, some some great images and definitions coming through. 

so where are the casquettes then ?

someone needs to make an SA inspired cotton casquette ...

oooh its mountainbiking not cycling ..... :ph34r:

Great minds think alike, we are busy working on them and a couple of other items to add to the range. 

I had the pleasure of getting a set of the black and grey socks for our DC team. The socks are very good quality and a superb fit! The colour combos available are also really cool!

Love the authentic old school feel that The Cyclist CO offers something for everyone. Love the color schemes used too... can't wait to get my hands on sum kit very soon.