Power2max contact number

Furbz

anyone have a contact number for power2max?

they only have a email address that is gmail account

would like to actually speak to a person as a conversation will be far quicker then back and forth emailing

Thanks

Hi

anyone have a contact number for power2max?

they only have a email address that is gmail account

would like to actually speak to a person as a conversation will be far quicker then back and forth emailing

Thanks

Hi Furbz

Message received and will call you shortly!

• 6 months later...

Hi guys, i also want to speak to someone in person if possible, i sent an email and FB message 

I have a previous gen P2m rotor3d setup . power data was ave very high like 17000 watts , cadence kept dropping 

I replaced the battery , system pairs nicely, PM found but Zero Data transmitting . 

Is there a way to master reset or something ? 

Hi guys, i also want to speak to someone in person if possible, i sent an email and FB message 

I have a previous gen P2m rotor3d setup . power data was ave very high like 17000 watts , cadence kept dropping 

I replaced the battery , system pairs nicely, PM found but Zero Data transmitting . 

sounds like you will have to send it in

Hopefully they respond Sonia know what to do .. not exactly cheap toys :(

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

Hi,

I have messaged the SA dealer to make contact me you.

Awesome.. I say thank you . I'm the biggest supporter in the world of this product and have referred a few guys to them, all with smiles

Hello bmw1za

We just saw your message on Facebook. Will reply asap.

Customers are welcome to get in touch via our Facebook Page or www.power2max.co.za

Awesome.. I say thank you . I'm the biggest supporter in the world of this product and have referred a few guys to them, all with smiles

Great stuff .. I thank you , looking forward to a solution [emoji2]

• 6 months later...

Archived