The Classics

'Dale

Saw this article yesterday

Was surprised by this as they’re old chommies

Sagz Baby still hurting after starting his sprint too early

He had white line fever unfortunately

Two 2nd positions after the master class by Ciolek and then the tactical smarter show by Kawasaki

GO SAGAAAN

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Bet you a lekker laugh after yesterday's comments..they have come a long way together from junior days so think both pretty much know how the other one ticks.

Sags pulled those two to the line last year..he won't make the same mistake again.

Let the media build up begin...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And Johnny D [emoji13]

The list is getting quite long now.

Enjoy this blog from this inspirational PRO after her cool result at Strade Bianchi:

On the morning of the race, unlike choosing my wedding dress, the clothes weren’t speaking to me. While the official team meeting was about race strategy and logistics, the unofficial meeting was all about what we were going to wear. How many layers? What type of jacket? Maybe a vest and arm warmers? Leg warmers, knee warmers, or just shorts? It became a discussion. The opinions were numerous but, eventually, I decided.

Five minutes into the race and I was frozen. After sign-in I had even put on a few more items but it wasn’t enough. The snow had melted and left icy cold water on the roads so, not only were the roads now sticky and muddy, but there was freezing water spraying up at us. I had slathered heat cream all over bare legs, figuring leg warmers would just be wet anyways, but bare legs were a bad idea. I just had to warm up, I unconvincingly told myself, praying a hill would come sooner rather than later.

READ MORE HERE

http://www.cyclingnews.com/blogs/author/ashleigh-moolman-pasio-blog-out-in-the-cold-at-strade-bianche/

I am backing Greipel as a Darkhorse..man has been climbing strong lately!

Greg also climbing much better than last couple of years..too the extend that he has been up there with Gc guys on some big stuff.

Not sure if Tiesj is riding but I want what he is on...4th overall at a climbers friendly tirenno.

Kwaito and Alaphilip been also fast on climbs.

Former winner Cav’’ is back from injury and will line up for this weekend’s Italian monument ????

1 more sleep[emoji4]

Hehehe

Yip

Is it televised - final 80 kms or something?

Hehehe

Yip

Is it televised - final 80 kms or something?

SS5 from 15:30

I see Sagan came out and said he would rather loose MSR than win it like Kwaito did last year. 

Oooo I love cyclists, not some softies like in F1, soccer or rugby. 

I see Sagan came out and said he would rather loose MSR than win it like Kwaito did last year. 

Oooo I love cyclists, not some softies like in F1, soccer or rugby.