The Classics

'Dale

No Sagan no party..[emoji24]

No excuses when pro's are posting on their socials about how bored they are and trying to train alone sucks. 

How do we tune in and watch? Could be good fun. Shame its only 32km. Wonder how a field of 13 will effect the racing, if one person is going to go balls out from the first and hope everyone gets bored of indoor riding then coast home. If everyone will do the equivalent of 29kms of warm up then fight club. 

I hope everyone will dress up in proper 80's spin bike kit and pump out euro-dance in their pain cave. 

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To think The Entertainer would’ve been at Giro 2020 [emoji634]

[emoji24]

No excuses when pro's are posting on their socials about how bored they are and trying to train alone sucks.

How do we tune in and watch? Could be good fun. Shame its only 32km. Wonder how a field of 13 will effect the racing, if one person is going to go balls out from the first and hope everyone gets bored of indoor riding then coast home. If everyone will do the equivalent of 29kms of warm up then fight club.

I hope everyone will dress up in proper 80's spin bike kit and pump out euro-dance in their pain cave.

They have been rebroadcasting on their FB, I assume you will be able to tune in their for it.

Anyhow..smart money on Thomas De Gendt FTW

So there are 2 Ronde events going on today? 

Organisers Ronde: 

later today. 

and 

the Ronde van Zwift which seems to be MvdP and his Fenix team vs an allstar pro team and a load of Zwift cycling teams on now. This is on the Richmond Worlds course. 

I'm wanting to like it but it does feel a bit like phoning Dominos and asking them to read the menu to you when you're hungry. Nice initiative tho. 

Humm... someone won. Didn't see it as the fee died. No 'analogue' riders in the top 10 tho. Will be interesting to see how just the pros go this afternoon rather than people who aren't super into the game side of things and are mainly road riders.  

The feed is nowhere where it needs to be. Some sympathy for the guy trying to commentate on this

Live on Eurosport 1 if you can find a feed.

Can't believe am sitting here watching a virtual race! Lol

Edited by shaper

How does Matthews abandon in a 32km race[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

You'd be coping some grief for that. 

- GVA

- Nass'

- Nico

- TommyDG