The Classics

'Dale

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gaviria ... ? he is capable of those late long range attacks and a sprinter of note

Mmmm.. now that the peloton know what he is capable of, I am not sure they will let him go.. QS will have to be spot on with tactics..like they were yesterday at TA

Mmmm.. now that the peloton know what he is capable of, I am not sure they will let him go.. QS will have to be spot on with tactics..like they were yesterday at TA

Although at that stage of the game generally not much left of the peloton ..'selections' have been made.

I see the bookies are giving ur man Pete-ou the same odds as Fernando

Although at that stage of the game generally not much left of the peloton ..'selections' have been made.

I see the bookies are giving ur man Pete-ou the same odds as Fernando

Interesting and yes you make a valid point.. I think a lot of riders have their eye on MS.

I am hoping Sagan isn't peaking too soon hey. Still lots of races between now and Flanders-Roubaix and not enough recovery time.. but what am I talking about.. he knows what he is doing..

Edited by Gen

Peter is on gr8 form though .. and pulling in the wins lately. He has also matured as a rider, tactics wise, a crafty dodger nowdaze. It would be a fine feather in his cap for sure. I would be happy if he takes it.

I just hope its not a one-trick pony (like Matt Goss) that gets lucky.

Think I will retire now to relive this one

https://youtu.be/kezJ-JwLlaA

So.. lest have it picks for Milan Sanremo ?

Bling or Degenkolb. - Just to be a little different. If not those two then Felline.

Edited by Cav'

Bling or Degenkolb. - Just to be a little different. If not those two then Felline.

Mmm interesting.

Matthews looked good while riding in the break of the final stage at Paris Nice. A good bet for the win. My 2c!

Sent from my SM-J200H using Tapatalk

Double Post.

Edited by Mntboy

Matthews looked good while riding in the break of the final stage at Paris Nice. A good bet for the win. My 2c!

Exactly why he's my pick[emoji6]