The Classics

'Dale

Tjops!

It's showing the Dwaars Door Vlaanderen.

Perhaps it's just a preview before the LIVE footage starts.

Edited by geraldm24

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The start of the season didn't go very well for the Veranda's Willems - Crelan team of Nick Nuyens.

There were reports of problems with the team's Felt bikes. Jan Verstraeten played down those stories when chatting with Cyclingnews at the start of the E3 Harelbeke.

“Those stories about the bikes were exaggerated. Anyway, right now, everything is taking care of in this team so it’s up to the riders now to get results.”

The team’s leader in Harelbeke is double Flanders-winner Stijn Devolder. His best result in Harelbeke was third in 2003.

Tjops!

It's showing the Dwaars Door Vlanderen.

Live streaming starts 14:15 CET so i'm hoping that's in 20min and not 1:20 like the Uk with the daylight saving time differences.

On Wednesday the USA's Kiel Reijnen crashed in ditch at Dwars door Vlaanderen. Fortunately he wasn't seriously hurt.

He's not racing today but is out riding with Trek-Segafredo teammate Ed Theuns, they're looking at the new sections added to the Gent-Wevelgem route for Sunday.

Here we go! We have first attack of he day.

Ryan Mullen (Cannondale) and Berden De Vries (Roompot) have jumped away.

Trek, Cannondale, Qs, Sky Bora, BMC all missing from the breakaway so doubtful the winner will come from here. 

De Bondt (Verandas Willems) is trying to go across to the attack while the rest of the peloton seems happy to let them go, with many riders stopping for a natural break.  

The six riders have a 1:45 lead on the peloton, with De Bondt at 45 seconds.

The average speed for the second hour of the race was 45km/h. That's fast!

Chasers have now caught the break away.. Gilbert, Vanmarcke and GVA are amongst them..Bora have a rider present..not THE rider but a rider..

Tony Martin has decided to leave the peloton.. and Sagan is now on his way to join him.

Edited by Gen