Some PROs from C bunch I saw recce'ing yesterday

Mean looking

They have got their knobblies on I see, they should be fine  :thumbup:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been away for a while - why are we boycotting the PPA League out of interest?

With so many Cat 1 & Cat 2 riders that usually race league & now boycotting the PPA LEAGUE, will most likely start in the A & B seeded groups.

anyone knows what this little tiff is about?

https://twitter.com/gerald_gfrancis/status/808353632676696064?lang=en

Turns out there was an admin issue, a rider on his team had not been entered in the league but PPA entered rider in event and gave rider an elite number but did not know rider was not registered for league. Think must have been disqualified afterwards?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Turns out there was an admin issue, a rider on his team had not been entered in the league but PPA entered rider in event and gave rider an elite number but did not know rider was not registered for league. Think must have been disqualified afterwards?

What is it with the local elite teams and their crappy admin? First the lbl One Tonner story and now this? And everytime PPA cops the abuse!

What is it with the local elite teams and their crappy admin? First the lbl One Tonner story and now this? And everytime PPA cops the abuse!

I understand they want to get people racing, but if "non Pros" can work out the admin behind the league and get a rider registered to ride in the league for two events only, then I am sure a "pro" team can do the same. 

The poor tannie at the event desk on Sunday obviously did not have a full list of all registered riders, so when someone comes along pays their event entry and asks for a board you assume they are registered.(The whole reason they do not allow league registration on the day as volunteers from the event man the registration tables.)